Sign in to follow this  
van_renier

Can I use SciTe with CVS repositories

van_renier

We're implementing using CVS for all of our department scripts. This is a link to the CVS repository program we are now using; WinCVS

Others in the department have elected to use Eclipse for the CVS editor, but I am allowed to SciTe, if it supports this respository but I can't find any options within SciTe indicating such (nothing regarding checkout or commits, etc...), nor can I find any info regarding CVS support on the SciTe webpage or documentation.

Is anyone familiar with doing this, or know where I can find out if SciTe supports "checking out" and "commits" for CVS file repositories?

Thanks,

Van

Jos

We're implementing using CVS for all of our department scripts. This is a link to the CVS repository program we are now using; WinCVS

Others in the department have elected to use Eclipse for the CVS editor, but I am allowed to SciTe, if it supports this respository but I can't find any options within SciTe indicating such (nothing regarding checkout or commits, etc...), nor can I find any info regarding CVS support on the SciTe webpage or documentation.

Is anyone familiar with doing this, or know where I can find out if SciTe supports "checking out" and "commits" for CVS file repositories?

Thanks,

Van

Did you have a look at the cvsWrapper addon on the SciTE4AutoIt3 page ?

Thats is what I use ...

:whistle:

Edited by JdeB

Visit the SciTE4AutoIt3 Download page for the latest versions  - Beta files                                How to post scriptsource        Forum Rules

Live for the present,
Dream of the future,
Learn from the past.
  :)