Preferred Networks List - Wireless

I have a script that creates a new Wireless Preferred Network SSID in the Wirelss Network Connection Properties window however now I want to be able to review the list of current "Preferred SSIDs" and delete/remove a specific one if it exists. I rolling out a new SSID with WPA2 and want to delete the old SSID that uses WEP. The WEP SSID sometimes intereferes with the new WPA2 SSID so when we setup the new one, I want the script to also scan the current availalble listing and if the WEP SSID "oldLAN" is present to delete it from the Preferred Networks listing. Does anyone know how to do this?

I had to roll out some Wireless Configs to 1500+ Workstations in a Windows XP Enviroment.. I found this solution very helpful. Successfully Deployed!

http://www.microsoft.com/technet/community...guy/cg0703.mspx

Thanks for your response however that will not work. We are in a non-managed computing environment, people are not logging into a domain or active directory solution. I beleive it will take a listview command that reads what people have , find the unwanted SSID/profile and then send a remove/delete command.