MouseClickDrag Bottom to Top

Hi,

i want to copy a .CHM file to word document...while clicking on the chapter name on left,chapter will open in right...I want to perform the mouseclickdrag operation from BOTTOM to TOP of the chapter WITHOUT USING any KEYSTROKES...

Here is my Working Script using CTRL+A instead of MouseClickDrag...I want to change the portion marked in read ( Send("^a") )and replace it with mouseclickdrag from the bottom to top of the document without using any keystrokes like "shift,ctrl+home or so"....

Run("C:\WINDOWS\hh.exe E:\test.chm")

$i = 0

While $i <= 10

WinWaitActive("TESTBOOK-HOME")

If $i < 1 Then

MouseClick("left", 576, 195, 1)

ElseIf $i = 1 Then

MouseClick("left", 19, 214, 1)

Send("{DOWN}")

Send("{ENTER}")

Sleep(2000)

Else

Send("{LEFT}")

Send("{DOWN}")

Send("{ENTER}")

Sleep(2000)

EndIf

Send("^a")

Send("^c")

Run("C:\Program Files\Microsoft Office\OFFICE11\WINWORD.EXE")

WinWaitActive("Document1 - Microsoft Word")

Send("^v")

Sleep(10000)

WinClose("Document1 - Microsoft Word")

WinWaitActive("Microsoft Office Word")

Send("{ENTER}")

WinWaitActive("Save As")

Send("{ENTER}")

$i = $i + 1

WEnd

change the to select the whole document and make it mouseclickdrag from Bottom to Top of the document without using any KEYSTROKES like "shift,ctrl+home or so"....

Edited by PARRYHOTTER

You know saraths007, there is absolutely no way that registering under a different name is going to get you any more help than before. Creating multiple topics, or bumping your own topic non-stop, isn't going to help either. If someone wants to and is able to help you, they will. If you aren't getting the help you want, then its either because no one knows how to do exactly what you need done, or they have no desire to help. If it is the latter, then your needy, nagging behavior definitely isn't going to help. Personally, I don't even want to help someone who posts as many topics as you have in a single (or two) day(s) asking about the same subject. To me, thats even worse than bumping your topic a dozen times in a single day. We know what you want. We saw that the first time you posted. Continued posting about it is only going to make us not want to help you. If you don't get any help today, at least wait until tomorrow to bring this back up and start spamming us again.

Edited by improbability_paradox

SORRY SORRY SORRY FOR BEING SO IMPATIENT...

IT WAS URGENT FOR ME,THATSY...ANYWAY REALLY SORRY...

FOR MOST OF YOU,WORKING WITH AUTOIT WILL BE JUST FOR FUN...

FOR ME ITS MY LIVING...OR IT WILL HELP ME LIVE BETTER IF I COULD USE THIS SCRIPTS AND SIMULATE MY DAY to DAY WORK SO THAT I CAN WORK MORE AND EARN MORE...

IM A HANDICAPPED PERSON FROM INDIA AND I EARN MY LIVING WORKING ON MY PC DOING DATA ENTRY WORK AND CONVERTING,TRANSLATING AND PROOF READING DOCUMENTS...

AFTER I HEARD ABOUT AUTOIT,I THOUHT I COULD SIMULATE SOME OF MY WORK WHICH COULD HELP ME EARN MORE AND WORK ON MORE VOLUMES...

ANYWAY IT WAS MY MISTAKE BEING SOO IMPATIENT...SORRY GUYS ONCE MORE...I WONT POST ANYMORE TOPICS AND BORE YOU...

THANKS TO ALL MEMBERS...

Edited by PARRYHOTTER

GOD,IM SORRY I AGREE I MADE A MISTAKE...

BUT I DONT THINK ITS FAIR TO RACIALLY ABUSE ME COZ OF MY COLOUR AND ORIGIN...

DID I DO ANYTHING THAT BAD TO DESERVE ALL THIS???...

******TO THE PERSON WHO PMed AND CALLED ME F***ing DARK CRIPPLED INDIAN*****

• Moderators

******TO THE PERSON WHO PMed AND CALLED ME F***ing DARK CRIPPLED INDIAN*****

Despite whether this may be true or not, that's what we have moderators for. If someone has PM'd you something that is against the rules to do, then you should report it to a Moderator using the Report button. They will take the appropriate action(s) necessary.

Though, I must agree, you needn't use caps.

Common sense plays a role in the basics of understanding AutoIt... If you're lacking in that, do us all a favor, and step away from the computer.

Yes I have reported...

Sorry,dint kno abt this code tag....

Run("C:\WINDOWS\hh.exe E:\test.chm")

$i = 0
While $i <= 10

WinWaitActive("TESTBOOK-HOME")

If $i < 1 Then

ElseIf $i = 1 Then
Send("{DOWN}")
Send("{ENTER}")
Sleep(2000)

Else
Send("{LEFT}")
Send("{DOWN}")
Send("{ENTER}")
Sleep(2000)
EndIf

Send("^a")

Send("^c")

Run("C:\Program Files\Microsoft Office\OFFICE11\WINWORD.EXE")
WinWaitActive("Document1 - Microsoft Word")

Send("^v")
Sleep(10000)

WinClose("Document1 - Microsoft Word")
WinWaitActive("Microsoft Office Word")
Send("{ENTER}")
WinWaitActive("Save As")
Send("{ENTER}")

$i = $i + 1
WEnd
Edited by PARRYHOTTER

• Moderators

MouseClickDrag seems like a really bad idea to me, you would more than likely lose focus of either of the windows, or have to interrupt the drag to activate one of them thus losing the content.

Common sense plays a role in the basics of understanding AutoIt... If you're lacking in that, do us all a favor, and step away from the computer.

• Moderators

any other way selecting the whole content just using mouse???

I guess you didn't read about what I said. What's wrong with Ctrl + a / Ctrl + c / Ctrl + v ?

I told u i want to do it only with the mouse...It is possible to select a document from bottom to top using just mouse (click n drag )in windows right?So there should be a way for autoit to simulate this...

when i used mouseclickdrag("left",768,548,219,79) it was selecting only that part of document currently in screen....

mouseclickdrag("left",768,548,0,0) helped me select much more portion(almost 75%) but still not select to the top of the document from bottom...

Edited by PARRYHOTTER

• Moderators

I told u i want to do it only with the mouse...It is possible to select a document from bottom to top using just mouse (click n drag )in windows right?So there should be a way for autoit to simulate this...

And I told you... that you will lose focus of one window when you activate the other, therefore making whatever you are attempting null and void. So the short answer, since you obviously have no idea what you are doing with AutoIt and you are burning bridges quite quickly is ... No you can't.

Try googling for "chm to doc" and you will find loads of convertors for very little money. If as you say this is what you do for a living then the cost will be easily recovered.

Time you enjoyed wasting is not wasted time ......T.S. Elliot
Suspense is worse than disappointment................Robert Burns
God help the man who won't help himself, because no-one else will...........My Grandmother

NO sir mouseclickdrag("left",768,548,0,0) almost works...it never loses focus also help me copy 75% of document...I dont think its impossible to select the whole content...

Alos by decreasing the mouse speed i was able to copy almost 85-90%....

mouseclickdrag("left",768,548,0,0,90)

my idea is somehow get the coordinates when we press END key and Home key...pass this coordiantes to mouseclickdrag....

mouseclickdrag("left',X-end,Y-end,X-Home,Y-home)

Anyone can implement this???

And FYI,u can even give negative co-ordiantes for x & y!!!

Like mouseclickdrag("left',768,546,-1,-1)

Edited by PARRYHOTTER

If you have a document that needs more than 1 page then without using CTRL-END and CTRL-Home you will not be able to move from one end of the doc to the other. If you try doing it by using co-ordinates you will never get the whole document.

God help the man who won't help himself, because no-one else will...........My Grandmother

We have all been trying to tell you that it cant be done using the mouse. What is your problem with using CTRL-a and CTRL-c. If you have a problem with doing it the easy way I suggest you go out and buy a convertor.

right click select all.............

Thats ok if you are doing it manually. How do you code it ? :whistle:

right click. get the position of "select all" in the menu. then move the mouse there and then click it... that is so much more simple than old messy keyboard buttons.....

turns head around like the exorcist and spits up pea soup....