Inspired By Xskin

I started working on a program a little while ago, and I stumbled across Xskin

I thought Xskin was awesome, but it didnt have close and minimize buttons, so I threw together a little skin thing for my program: SkinUI.zip

The script is very like Xskin, but it uses OnEvent mode instead

I'm not trying to copy Xskin at all, I just modified it so it would work better for me

Anyway...

I was wondering if there is possibly a way to have a GuiMenu in the window

The problem is getting the menu below titlebar

I started working on a program a little while ago, and I stumbled across Xskin

I thought Xskin was awesome, but it didnt have close and minimize buttons, so I threw together a little skin thing for my program: SkinUI.zip

The script is very like Xskin, but it uses OnEvent mode instead

I'm not trying to copy Xskin at all, I just modified it so it would work better for me

Anyway...

I was wondering if there is possibly a way to have a GuiMenu in the window

The problem is getting the menu below titlebar

Hi,

That titlebar is really slick. Nice work. Keep on keepin' on but I think you might want to re-read the X-Skin thread sometime. If I remember correctly it has a customizable button option for min/close/etc, and you can set them with ease by toggling flags. It also has a few menu-layout and toolbar settings that might help point you in the right direction for your question. I'm not trying to discourage you, I'm just letting you know that it's definitely worth another peep. I dig X-Skin alot too but I've been having better luck with my "expandable shmickspandable" approach of just creating the gui in photoshop and setting it as a bg image. :whistle: