Running a script when the pc is locked?

Saw a few threads about this but didn't really see a definitive answer on whether it can be done or not.

Here's the scenario -- I want my pc to go out and grab reports and process them via an autoit script at some point either very early in the morning or late at night -- when I'm not there. My computer will lock after not in use for 15 mins or so. I know my script won't work with winactivate, etc, but is there a way to have the script run when the comp is locked? The script contains mouse movements, sendkeys, toggling between apps, pixelsearches, etc.

Thanks for your help

Saw a few threads about this but didn't really see a definitive answer on whether it can be done or not.

Here's the scenario -- I want my pc to go out and grab reports and process them via an autoit script at some point either very early in the morning or late at night -- when I'm not there. My computer will lock after not in use for 15 mins or so. I know my script won't work with winactivate, etc, but is there a way to have the script run when the comp is locked? The script contains mouse movements, sendkeys, toggling between apps, pixelsearches, etc.

Thanks for your help

the functions you mention will not work while the pc is locked. IIRC you can't interact with windows programatically while windows is locked, but you can do back end stuff, file reading/writing, etc.

the functions you mention will not work while the pc is locked. IIRC you can't interact with windows programatically while windows is locked, but you can do back end stuff, file reading/writing, etc.

OK, appreciate the input. Maybe I'll run a script to keep the comp from locking up.