CCleaner

• Moderators

I can't automate it because it has button with same control id.. I don't have much time now, sorry. Does anyone have a script for it? Many users use it.

Now how hard is it after all the time you get bashed for not doing any work to make any effort what so ever?

http://www.autoitscript.com/forum/index.ph...ite=%2BCCleaner

Common sense plays a role in the basics of understanding AutoIt... If you're lacking in that, do us all a favor, and step away from the computer.

Or you can do things the "long" way, which is how I do things. :whistle:

Load up the program then load up AutoIt Window Info. Use AutoIt Window Info to find the position of the button and use MouseClick() to click what it needs to for CCleaner to run.

Yes, Send() and {ENTER} could work too.

Just a side note:

Assuming you don't have the "You must shut down Firefox" warning (Check the box to get rid of it forever) here is something I put together:

;This will run the 'Cleaner' part of the program
Run("C:\Program Files\CCleaner\CCleaner.exe")
WaitWinActive("CCleaner")
Send("{TAB 4}{ENTER}")
Sleep(100)
Send("{TAB}{ENTER 2}")
;This part will run the "Issues" section. It will also automatically fix any problems it finds
Send("!i")
Sleep(100)
Send("{TAB 3}{ENTER}")
;Below sleeps the program so it can scan. There is probably a better way of doing this however.
Sleep(20000)
This part tells the program to "Fix Selected Issues" It then creates a registry backup (using CCleaner).
Send("{TAB 5}{ENTER}")
Send("!y")
Sleep(100)
;This renames the Registry Backup. If you have file extentions being shown you will need to add (dot)reg after the word "Backup"
Send("{DEL}CCleanerRegistryBackup{ENTER}")
;This part has CCleaner fix the registry
Send("{TAB 2}{ENTER}")
Sleep(5000)
Send("{TAB 3}{ENTER}")
Sleep(1000)
;Quits CCleaner
Send("!{F4}")

This should work for any computer running CCleaner. As I stated somethings may be done in a 'better' way but dunno. Try it if you want and report back.