Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
BillLuvsU

Tansparent GUI skinning

4 posts in this topic

Hey, Is it possible, to Create a gui with a picture in it, than make the GUI transparent (like with Pong Santa) And then skin the picture of one color?

SO, make a completely transparent GUI with a picture in it where one color is transparent as well. ( like make a pic of a guy with a green background than skin away the green background.) I'm sure you would have to use a .dll but I don't mind. If anybody knows how this would be done or knows what dll I need to use I will be AMAZINGLY grateful.

[center][/center]Working on the next big thing.Currently Playing: Halo 4, League of LegendsXBL GT: iRememberYhslaw

Is This what you want?

Get Beta versions Here Get latest SciTE editor Here AutoIt 1-2-3 by Valuater - A great starting point.

Time you enjoyed wasting is not wasted time ......T.S. Elliot
Suspense is worse than disappointment................Robert Burns
God help the man who won't help himself, because no-one else will...........My Grandmother

Yes, that should work. I'll go test it really fast.

[center][/center]Working on the next big thing.Currently Playing: Halo 4, League of LegendsXBL GT: iRememberYhslaw

#4 ·  Posted (edited)

Dosn't seem to work. Just get a box the size and color of the GUI, no picture. =[. I think it might be because I'm trying this off a school computer though and they are crazy about restrictions here so dll function calls are canceled by all none school apps. Couple questions: can you change the picture after you do this? or do you have to re-skin it? is it fast enough to be used for a game?

Edit: Just ran the respect.exe and that seems to work.

Edited by fear1313