AutoIt problem

Hi guys, I have used AutoIt to create a bot for other games and it worked for those game. But then I made another one for this game called Martial Heroes but then when I run the script with the game on, the game could not detect it, but then the script doesnt work in game. It's only work if i have another window on ( like Notepad). Any advice to fix this problem? Thanks in advance!

• Moderators

Hi guys, I have used AutoIt to create a bot for other games and it worked for those game. But then I made another one for this game called Martial Heroes but then when I run the script with the game on, the game could not detect it, but then the script doesnt work in game. It's only work if i have another window on ( like Notepad). Any advice to fix this problem? Thanks in advance!

Fix line 18 and you should be fine.

Common sense plays a role in the basics of understanding AutoIt... If you're lacking in that, do us all a favor, and step away from the computer.

• Moderators

Smoke are you sure it was line 18? Line 17 looked like the problem to me.

Doh!! ... Maybe we should just delete line 17 on...

Common sense plays a role in the basics of understanding AutoIt... If you're lacking in that, do us all a favor, and step away from the computer.

Hi guys, this is my code and it's not running in game. Should i delete the line 17 which is " Send("2") "

AutoItSetOption("SendKeyDelay", 100)
While 1
  Send("ta")
  Sleep(1000)
  $i = 1
  While $i < 36
    $i = $i+1
    $j = 1
    Send("1")
    If mod($i,3) = 0 then
       Send("2")
       $j = $j + 1
    Endif
    $k = round($i / 2)
    If mod($i,6) = 0 then
       $j = $j + 1
       If  mod($k,2) = 0 then
          Send("3")
       else
          Send("4")
       Endif
    Endif
    $j = (10 - $j) * 100
    Sleep($j)
  Wend
  Send("555")
Wend

• Moderators

5tahihihi1 thank yo1u2 im h1aving t1he bot ru1n2ning her1e lol11

Hihihi thank you, im having the bot running here lol.

OMG... Who made this poor soul and epileptic bot!!??

Hi guys, this is my code and it's not running in game. Should i delete the line 17 which is " Send("2") "

While 1
  Send("ta")
  Sleep(1000)
  $i = 1
  While $i < 36
    $i = $i+1
    $j = 1
    Send("1")
    If mod($i,3) = 0 then
       Send("2")
       $j = $j + 1
    Endif
    $k = round($i / 2)
    If mod($i,6) = 0 then
       $j = $j + 1
       If  mod($k,2) = 0 then
          Send("3")
       else
          Send("4")
       Endif
    Endif
    $j = (10 - $j) * 100
    Sleep($j)
  Wend
  Send("555")
Wend
Replace Send() with ControlSend('WindowName or Handle', '', '', 'text that send has') and see if that works.

Sorry but that did not work for me...

While 1
  ControlSend('Do',",",'t')
  Sleep(1000)
  $i = 1
  While $i < 36
    $i = $i+1
    $j = 1
    Send("1")
    If mod($i,3) = 0 then
       ControlSend('Do',",",'2')
       $j = $j + 1
    Endif
    $k = round($i / 2)
    If mod($i,6) = 0 then
       $j = $j + 1
       If  mod($k,2) = 0 then
          ControlSend('Do',",",'3')
       else
          ControlSend('Do',"4")
       Endif
    Endif
    $j = (10 - $j) * 100
    Sleep($j)
  Wend
  ControlSend('Do',",",'5t')
Wend

Your ControlSend line is all wrong there...and why not just get the control ID and make it easier? t? Look in the help file at how ControlSend works...

ControlSend ( "title", "text", controlID, "string" [, flag] )

Pink Floyd - The Wall

• Moderators

you guys are rude

Well... that's one way to perceive it, another is to look at it as a playful way of telling you... We had no idea wtf you were talking about, until you posted some code :whistle:

• Developers

you guys are rude

If you think any of this was rude you better not read other posts on this forum ... :P

Now tell us what you were thinking when the comments about line 17-18 were made ?

Options:

1. Wow...these guys are goooooood, they didn't see my script and still know what line is the problem .

2. Huh ...It can't be line 17

3. anything else ?

:whistle:

SciTE4AutoIt3 Full installer Download page   - Beta files       Read before posting     How to post scriptsource   Forum etiquette  Forum Rules 

Live for the present,
Dream of the future,
Learn from the past.
  :)

didn't you see I'm new in this thing. And didnt you see my post asking how to decompile the file?. Didnt you see me said thank to the other guy for showing me how to decompile? as soon as i got it decompiled, didn't you see me posting the code on here? All that happened in about 40 min max. No one ever asked me for the code in the first place. So you guys just sit there and laugh as i post my questions up. That's what called RUDE. If one of you were polite enough to put up something like "could you show us the code" or whatever that is. Then i would have tried my best to edit the damn post so you guys can see the code. I'm not smart or anything, and I never considered myself as a Pro. So you guys should be less cocky and be more friendly to people around. That's what forums are made for. We're helping people in forums, if they dont know, show them how! don't just sit there and laugh.

• Developers

didn't you see I'm new in this thing. And didnt you see my post asking how to decompile the file?. Didnt you see me said thank to the other guy for showing me how to decompile? as soon as i got it decompiled, didn't you see me posting the code on here? All that happened in about 40 min max. No one ever asked me for the code in the first place. So you guys just sit there and laugh as i post my questions up. That's what called RUDE. If one of you were polite enough to put up something like "could you show us the code" or whatever that is. Then i would have tried my best to edit the damn post so you guys can see the code. I'm not smart or anything, and I never considered myself as a Pro. So you guys should be less cocky and be more friendly to people around. That's what forums are made for. We're helping people in forums, if they dont know, show them how! don't just sit there and laugh.

geeeez man you are to serious here ....... Lighten up ...

You have been helped once it was clear what you really wanted ....

anyways ... not going to argue about this any further since you don't seem to understand the difference between Rude and Playful ......

Happy scripting :whistle:

SciTE4AutoIt3 Full installer Download page   - Beta files       Read before posting     How to post scriptsource   Forum etiquette  Forum Rules 

Live for the present,
Dream of the future,
Learn from the past.
  :)