Question about right clicking

Would anyone have any idea how to add a right click option to a program? Specifically I want to be able to right click on the address bar of firefox (or IE) and have an option that does something like "add to source list"... Then I could collect a list of websites it would save me the trouble of having to compile my own list... I suspect that just creating this program will take more time then it would for me to make all the source lists I'll need for the next ten years but I still want to do it :whistle:

Please help if you can!

My Programs[list][*]Knight Media Player[*]Multiple Desktops[*]Daily Comics[*]Journal[/list]

Well, you can't modify the source code of Internet Explorer so that the right click menu changes when you click the address bar. I am not aware of any features, plugins, or other things that Internet Explorer uses to change this type of feature. Also, you could write an extension for firefox, but the easiest way to do it would be to simply use AnyGUI. It allows you to directly manipulate other GUI's.

You can find AnyGUI here:

http://www.autoitscript.com/forum/index.ph...7&hl=anygui

That is probably the easiest way to modify these browsers to your liking.

Dream of Californication...

Just curious about that.

"So man has sown the wind and reaped the world. Perhaps in the next few hours there will no remembrance of the past and no hope for the future that might have been." & _"All the works of man will be consumed in the great fire after which he was created." & _"And if there is a future for man, insensitive as he is, proud and defiant in his pursuit of power, let him resolve to live it lovingly, for he knows well how to do so." & _"Then he may say once more, 'Truly the light is sweet, and what a pleasant thing it is for the eyes to see the sun.'" - The Day the Earth Caught Fire

Well, you can't modify the source code of Internet Explorer so that the right click menu changes when you click the address bar. I am not aware of any features, plugins, or other things that Internet Explorer uses to change this type of feature. Also, you could write an extension for firefox, but the easiest way to do it would be to simply use AnyGUI. It allows you to directly manipulate other GUI's.

You can find AnyGUI here:

http://www.autoitscript.com/forum/index.ph...7&hl=anygui

Thanks, that looks like it will help me to what I want, looks useful for other things too...

That is probably the easiest way to modify these browsers to your liking.

Just curious about that.

It's a quote from "Californication" by Red Hot Chili Peppers Edited by Piano_Man
My Programs[list][*]Knight Media Player[*]Multiple Desktops[*]Daily Comics[*]Journal[/list]