AutoIt Menu

big_daddy

Thanks a lot Big Daddy for this wonderfull utilitie and for your update 1.2.6 !

I have not been able to install it via Firefox 3.0 : I've been obliged to dowload it here and then, it works fine.

Thanks again

FF 3.0 wants to update the plugin to the current version, but fails on the hash every time.

:)

Valuater's AutoIt 1-2-3, Class... Is now in Session!For those who want somebody to write the script for them: RentACoder"Any technology distinguishable from magic is insufficiently advanced." -- Geek's corollary to Clarke's law

• 2 weeks later...

Forgive me if this has already been asked (but with 9 pages of posts, it's a lot of reading to skim through), do you think you could add an option (toggle or not, I'm not picky) to open selections from your menu in new tabs?

- MoChr(77)& Chr(97)& Chr(100)& Chr(101)& Chr(32)& Chr(121)& Chr(97)& Chr(32)& Chr(108)& Chr(111)& Chr(111)& Chr(107)-------I've told you 100,000 times not to exaggerate!-------Don't make me hit you with my cigarette hand...-------My scripts:Random Episode Selector, Keyboard MouseMover, CopyPath v2.1, SmartRename for XP,Window Tracer[sup]New![/sup]

• Moderators

Forgive me if this has already been asked (but with 9 pages of posts, it's a lot of reading to skim through), do you think you could add an option (toggle or not, I'm not picky) to open selections from your menu in new tabs?

It follows your tabbed browser settings, but all you have to do to open them in a new tab is center click.

It follows your tabbed browser settings, but all you have to do to open them in a new tab is center click.

That could be what's going on - I've got the Tab Mix extension installed (configured to open everything - Address Bar, bookmarks, etc - in new tabs), and it could be conflicting/limiting.

But, middle-click works like a charm (even after all this time, I keep forgetting about that one). Thanks!

- MoChr(77)& Chr(97)& Chr(100)& Chr(101)& Chr(32)& Chr(121)& Chr(97)& Chr(32)& Chr(108)& Chr(111)& Chr(111)& Chr(107)-------I've told you 100,000 times not to exaggerate!-------Don't make me hit you with my cigarette hand...-------My scripts:Random Episode Selector, Keyboard MouseMover, CopyPath v2.1, SmartRename for XP,Window Tracer[sup]New![/sup]

That could be what's going on - I've got the Tab Mix extension installed (configured to open everything - Address Bar, bookmarks, etc - in new tabs), and it could be conflicting/limiting.

But, middle-click works like a charm (even after all this time, I keep forgetting about that one). Thanks!

*Off Topic* Is it just me, or is it that every time you quote something Monamo, it's tiny? muttley

*On Topic* I'm sure somewhere along the line I said this in the topic, but still, Thanks for this great extension Big_Daddy!

*Off Topic* Is it just me, or is it that every time you quote something Monamo, it's tiny? muttley

Aye, I typically quote the full content (for cases where people edit their posts, it leaves my response still "relevant" accordingly), and size it down for less scrolling in a thread.

*On Topic* I'm sure somewhere along the line I said this in the topic, but still, Thanks for this great extension Big_Daddy!

Seconded! The first day I used this extension, it became a "must have" for every system (except my linux box which didn't play nicely), and is always one of my first run installations on new system rebuilds (frequent intentional thrashing of my work systems when testing code between the VM -> production stages).

• 2 weeks later...

Hi!

Just updated to firefox 3.0.1, and the plugin stopped working :)

Just wanted you to know, so you could update it again muttley

support for 3.0.1 plz

If you want to make it useable again before big_daddy gets an update out, install the MR Tech Toolkit extension from http://www.mrtech.com/extensions/local_install/index.html.

One of its features is "make compatible" and it works great with the AutoIt menu extension.

• 1 month later...
  • Moderators

For some reason firefox wont connect to that link to install the plugin it just loads and loads and loads.

My host was doing some upgrades this weekend, so maybe you just happened to try while they had it down. I just tested it and the file downloaded fine for me.

• 7 months later...