AutoIt Menu

big_daddy

@ResNullius - As soon as I get the preferences system working properly I'll include this as an option. Thanks for the input.

---

I finally got the "Edit all with SciTE" working so I'll probably release AutoIt Menu v1.2.3 tomorrow.

Excellent (on both counts). Thanks again. :)

Uploaded new version (v1.2.3) which includes the ability to open each code block on a page for editing in SciTE.

Enjoy,

Bob

Oh-oh... when using the new "Edit all with SciTE" the code doesn't seem to copy exactly right; extraneous characters are being introduced:

Example: looking at any copied code blocks that have multiple spaces, two sequential spaces are replaced by the character "á" (ASCII 160) followed by a regular space.

The "á" characters aren't visible in SciTE, but can be seen with a plain text viewer, but not notepad (try a command line viewer). The script will choke on these giving syntax errors whether run from SciTE or otherwise.

Single spaces seem to be OK, and the problem does not occur if you just select the code and use the single "Edit with SciTE" command.

:)

Uploaded new version (v1.2.3) which includes the ability to open each code block on a page for editing in SciTE.

Enjoy,

Bob

Great!

Só o que posso lhe dizer, bom é quando faz mal!My work:Au3Irrlicht - Irrlicht for AutoItMsAgentLib - An UDF for MSAgentAu3GlPlugin T2 - A 3D plugin for AutoIt...OpenGl Plugin - The old version of Au3GlPlugin.MAC Address Changer - Changes the MAC AddressItCopter - A dragonfly R/C helicopter simulator[center]VW Bug user[/center]Pinheiral (Pinewood) city: http://pt.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pinheiral

• 1 month later...

This is awsome, thanks

Is there source for this?? - NEVER MIND

Edited by CyberZeroCool

[center]AutoIT + Finger Print Reader/Scanner = COOL STUFF -> Check Out Topic![/center][center][font=Arial Black]Check out ConsultingJoe.com[/font][/center][center]My Scripts~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Web Protocol Managing - Simple WiFi Scanner - AutoTunes - Remote PC Control V2 - Audio SpectrascopePie Chart UDF - At&t's TTS - Custom Progress Bar - Windows Media Player Embed[/center]

Thanks guys!

Glad you got it to work John.

Yeah, way cool. I was modding yours to make one that runs and edits scripts then I noticed you beat me to it at the bottom. I need to make an extension just to say I did. Any good resources or programs? thanks man

[center]AutoIT + Finger Print Reader/Scanner = COOL STUFF -> Check Out Topic![/center][center][font=Arial Black]Check out ConsultingJoe.com[/font][/center][center]My Scripts~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Web Protocol Managing - Simple WiFi Scanner - AutoTunes - Remote PC Control V2 - Audio SpectrascopePie Chart UDF - At&t's TTS - Custom Progress Bar - Windows Media Player Embed[/center]

Example: looking at any copied code blocks that have multiple spaces, two sequential spaces are replaced by the character "á" (ASCII 160) followed by a regular space.

The "á" characters aren't visible in SciTE....

@ big_daddy

Any progress on this?

Serial port communications UDF Includes functions for binary transmission and reception.printing UDF Useful for graphs, forms, labels, reports etc.Add User Call Tips to SciTE for functions in UDFs not included with AutoIt and for your own scripts.Functions with parameters in OnEvent mode and for Hot Keys One function replaces GuiSetOnEvent, GuiCtrlSetOnEvent and HotKeySet.UDF IsConnected2 for notification of status of connected state of many urls or IPs, without slowing the script.

@CyberZeroCool - These got me started, you can also look at other extensions that have features you like.

thanks

• 4 months later...
  • Moderators

sexy, maybe make it so we can add/remove links in / out of the menu? :D wd

The enabling and disabling of menu items is easy to add. The ability to add your own is a little more difficult to provide. For now just let me know what you'd like added and I will more than likely add it.

This autoit-menu-ru-v1.2.4.zip has autoit-menu-ru-v1.2.4.xpi.

File autoit-menu-ru-v1.2.4.xpi is the same as autoit-menu-v1.2.4.xpi with ru-RU locale.

I will include the ru-RU locale with the next release. I have done a complete rewrite of all the files so I'll release the new en-US locale soon for anyone wanting to translate it.

big_daddy,

While you're in the updating/re-write mood/mode any fix planned for

Oh-oh... when using the new "Edit all with SciTE" the code doesn't seem to copy exactly right; extraneous characters are being introduced:

The "á" characters aren't visible in SciTE, but can be seen with a plain text viewer, but not notepad (try a command line viewer). The script will choke on these giving syntax errors whether run from SciTE or otherwise.

Single spaces seem to be OK, and the problem does not occur if you just select the code and use the single "Edit with SciTE" command.

:D

And any chance of still getting this into the mix too?

Question/Feature request: is it possible to automatically include the thread or post link and possibly poster's name as script comments when opening a code block in Scite?

I do this all the time manually so that I can be sure to trace back where code came from and give proper credit where credit is due if I use the code.

:P;) And just in case I haven't said it enough: I love this extension! :P;)