Display a numeric value as ascii characters

say i read from memory and then I want that memory to be displayed in a msgbox as a textstring well I tried using asc() but that don't work and string(). I am not sure the command or way to go about doing it. Can someone help me... I'll give an example quickly:

Global $Dual_Weapon = 1818326340 ;that is the decimal value of the first 4 bytes of the text string for "Dual Weapons" (can't remember if w is a capital, not that it matters lol)

and I want to display that value as text. how can I do that?

say i read from memory and then I want that memory to be displayed in a msgbox as a textstring well I tried using asc() but that don't work and string(). I am not sure the command or way to go about doing it. Can someone help me... I'll give an example quickly:

Global $Dual_Weapon = 1818326340 ;that is the decimal value of the first 4 bytes of the text string for "Dual Weapons" (can't remember if w is a capital, not that it matters lol)

and I want to display that value as text. how can I do that?

Do you need to read it as decimal information? (For instance, since you seem to be reading bytes, if you can catch the hex values instead of decimal it might be easier.)

And what kind of decimal value is it? Since you were using Asc I guessed they are ascii codes but concatenated, but then I tried to hack up your decimal values in four Ascii codes that represented anything humanly interpretable but I failed. These are the only two combinations of valid Ascii codes I can come up with when I need to make exactly 4 valid characters from this number.

MsgBox(0,"test",Chr(18)&Chr(183)&Chr(263)&Chr(40))  ; <-- no readable text
MsgBox(0,"test",Chr(181)&Chr(83)&Chr(263)&Chr(40))  ; <-- no readable text either

Roses are FF0000, violets are 0000FF... All my base are belong to you.