AutoIT\SciTE updgrade vbs color

I upgraded to v3.2.3.0 (beta) and SciTE no longer display's vbs scripts in color. It's just black now. I mostly use AutoIT, but still have some good old canned vb scripts that are useful and it's great to have SciTE for both languages.

Any suggestions on how to get vbs to display in color as with previous versions?

Thanks!!

-Steve

• Developers

I upgraded to v3.2.3.0 (beta) and SciTE no longer display's vbs scripts in color. It's just black now. I mostly use AutoIT, but still have some good old canned vb scripts that are useful and it's great to have SciTE for both languages.

Any suggestions on how to get vbs to display in color as with previous versions?

Thanks!!

-Steve

which version of SciTE are you running ?

The included version or the full SciTE4AutoIt3 (which you need to have support for other languages)

:whistle:

SciTE4AutoIt3 Full installer Download page   - Beta files       Read before posting     How to post scriptsource   Forum etiquette  Forum Rules 

Live for the present,
Dream of the future,
Learn from the past.
  :)

which version of SciTE are you running ?

The included version or the full SciTE4AutoIt3 (which you need to have support for other languages)

I'm running the version below. I don't recall having downloaded a seperate install for SciTE in the past, I thought I had used the included version, but it's been a while...

Wil SciTE still work with AutoIT as well as the included version if I install the full version?

http://sourceforge.net/project/downloading...mirror=easynews

SciTE4AutoIt3  
Version 1.71
    Dec  9 2006 13:53:15
by Neil Hodgson.
 Updated: Jos van der Zande

• Developers

I'm running the version below. I don't recall having downloaded a seperate install for SciTE in the past, I thought I had used the included version, but it's been a while...

Wil SciTE still work with AutoIT as well as the included version if I install the full version?

http://sourceforge.net/project/downloading...mirror=easynews

SciTE4AutoIt3  
Version 1.71
    Dec  9 2006 13:53:15
by Neil Hodgson.
 Updated: Jos van der Zande
You use the "lite" version that I created which doesn't have the other lexers.

Install SciTE4AutoIt3 which is the full SciTE for Autoit3 and includes everything you need ...

Follow link in my sig...

SciTE4AutoIt3 Full installer Download page   - Beta files       Read before posting     How to post scriptsource   Forum etiquette  Forum Rules 

Live for the present,
Dream of the future,
Learn from the past.
  :)

You use the "lite" version that I created which doesn't have the other lexers.

Install SciTE4AutoIt3 which is the full SciTE for Autoit3 and includes everything you need ...

Follow link in my sig...

Sweet! Thanks

Sorry for the late reply. It was a long weekend. :P