Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
battlekiller

Clipboard Image getting pixel

7 posts in this topic

Hello,

I am trying to get the pixel (hex) of an image inside the clipboard, does anyone know how to do this? Maybe using a dll?

Thanks,

-Battlekiller

Do you mean the Pixelchecksum? You can get data from the clipboard. with a built-in function.

[center][/center]Working on the next big thing.Currently Playing: Halo 4, League of LegendsXBL GT: iRememberYhslaw

Do you mean the Pixelchecksum? You can get data from the clipboard. with a built-in function.

Which function allows me to get the data from the clipboard? btw i am trying to get the image that is stored in there.

ClipGet()

Start here if you are new Valuater's AutoIT 1-2-3Looking for an UDF - Look hereDo you need to do it twice - Autoit

#5 ·  Posted (edited)

ClipGet()

but doesn't that only return text?

Edited by battlekiller

Yup. I don't know what these guys are talking about. I'm pretty sure there's no built in way for AutoIt to read graphical data from the clipboard, especially not for checking the pixels. I'm 99% positive you can't check pixel information on data in the clipboard.

Oh sorry dodnt see it was an image you tried to get from the ClipBoard.. Then there aint any real function.. You might open a paint or so to insert the image and the check the pixels, but that sounds shitty :whistle:

Start here if you are new Valuater's AutoIT 1-2-3Looking for an UDF - Look hereDo you need to do it twice - Autoit