Combining files

I'm new to this so bare with me, 'K?

I followed the turorial on how to make an installer using winzip. Worked great, even added a few variations of my own. Compiled the script into an exe, that ran great too. Tried to combine the original winzip installer and the script into a single exe using the #include command in my scrip...not so great. I followed the example as so:

#include "[C:\Documents and Settings\ZeWombat\Desktop\ZipScrp\]winzip110.exe"

#include <winzip110.exe>

I tried using both lines, and each individually.....no luck. What am i doing wrong?

Thanks!

I'm new to this so bare with me, 'K?

I followed the turorial on how to make an installer using winzip. Worked great, even added a few variations of my own. Compiled the script into an exe, that ran great too. Tried to combine the original winzip installer and the script into a single exe using the #include command in my scrip...not so great. I followed the example as so:

#include "[C:\Documents and Settings\ZeWombat\Desktop\ZipScrp\]winzip110.exe"

#include <winzip110.exe>

I tried using both lines, and each individually.....no luck. What am i doing wrong?

Thanks!

#include is to include a text file, usually a script, which will act as though the text were typed in the place where the #include line is. It can't be used for exe's.

To include an exe or any file type which is not part of the script, look up FILEINSTALL.

Serial port communications UDF Includes functions for binary transmission and reception.printing UDF Useful for graphs, forms, labels, reports etc.Add User Call Tips to SciTE for functions in UDFs not included with AutoIt and for your own scripts.Functions with parameters in OnEvent mode and for Hot Keys One function replaces GuiSetOnEvent, GuiCtrlSetOnEvent and HotKeySet.UDF IsConnected2 for notification of status of connected state of many urls or IPs, without slowing the script.

Ahh yes, that seems to work better, thanks!. But the new exe file produced will only run as long as it is in the same folder with the original install. It does contain the install within it, I think. It's certainly big enough. What's up with that?