get image from internet explorer page

Yeah, me too. Alkmaar is pretty close to Amsterdam.. :shocked:

Hey... I live in Amsterdam! (Spaarndammerbuurt... :() I love Amsterdam too, and I have lots of t-shirts with drugs jokes to show for it... :P

Roses are FF0000, violets are 0000FF... All my base are belong to you.

Hey... I live in Amsterdam! (Spaarndammerbuurt... :shocked:) I love Amsterdam too, and I have lots of t-shirts with drugs jokes to show for it... :P

[offtopic]

Amsterdam!! Beautiful city!! i will go to amsterdam in summer :( i'm from rome

[/offtopic]

i tried searching in the temporany internet files folder and i didn't find the image.. someone has more ideas to fix my problem? i'm thinking to embed browser in the gui and show that image directly.. but i prefer to get image.. thanks to all

Edited by Giordy
[font=courier new, courier, monospace]Una piccola riflessione: [/font] [font=courier new, courier, monospace]Se guardassi la Terra da un pianeta distante 1 anno luce, vedresti la terra 1 anno prima di quell'istante! Quindi se tu potessi arrivare a quella distanza impiegando solo 6 mesi (quindi viaggiando a 2 volte la velocita della luce) vedresti il mondo com'era 6 mesi prima della partenza.. il passato![/font]

[offtopic]

Amsterdam!! Beautiful city!! i will go to amsterdam in summer :shocked: i'm from rome

[/offtopic]

i tried searching in the temporany internet files folder and i didn't find the image.. someone has more ideas to fix my problem? i'm thinking to embed browser in the gui and show that image directly.. but i prefer to get image.. thanks to all

You could make a screenshot...

*Trying different approaches...

You could make a screenshot...

*Trying different approaches...

there is much alternatives, i tried with the screenshot but i want it run in background and popup only the inputbox showing the image!

[font=courier new, courier, monospace]Una piccola riflessione: [/font] [font=courier new, courier, monospace]Se guardassi la Terra da un pianeta distante 1 anno luce, vedresti la terra 1 anno prima di quell'istante! Quindi se tu potessi arrivare a quella distanza impiegando solo 6 mesi (quindi viaggiando a 2 volte la velocita della luce) vedresti il mondo com'era 6 mesi prima della partenza.. il passato![/font]