Sign in to follow this  
NavigationMaster

RUNESCAPE AUTO MINER NEEDED

NavigationMaster

just post as good auto miners as possible with easy steps. ive found good ones but i dont no how to start them!!plz help.help me and help anyone who views this topic!!! :"> :( if u dont-this is you!>>>> :P:shocked:

Generator

Is this begging? If you don't understand them you don't deserve it.

Paulie

just post as good auto miners as possible with easy steps. ive found good ones but i dont no how to start them!!plz help.help me and help anyone who views this topic!!! :"> :P if u dont-this is you!>>>> ;):(

well, i can tell this one is going to be an exceptionally valuable member to the forums... :shocked:

NavigationMaster

hey!i just need an auto miner.......dont b stupid bout it......

NavigationMaster

Found a miner!

go here>>>>>http://anyboard.net/et/Runescape_players/posts/11517.html

it doesnt work all that great but it does.no hacks involved except for when it asks for the auto log in-dont do that.i havhent tryed it yet but i can tell its a hack!this whole thing is a little slow and sloppy so its not good if theres other people around.just select speed and select the order of rocks you want to mine!Ill attach the file in case u dont trust the web site. :shocked: oh wait...nvm..wont let me upload...just go to the site!!! http://anyboard.net/et/Runescape_players/posts/11517.html

click here for the site!

Siao

Care less about future. For starters, you could stop resurrecting 5 month old worthless topics just to pimp your uber-l33t-hax0r bot.

"be smart, drink your wine"

Phaethon

OMG!! Thank you for the edifying posts!

If someone would help me fix mine, I could give that to you lol :)

Coder's Helper >> Here[center][/center]

Generator

Care less about future. For starters, you could stop resurrecting 5 month old worthless topics just to pimp your uber-l33t-hax0r bot.

I agree with you, these kind of immature member shaw be in some kiddie forum, and you could've PMed him instead, rather being ostentatious and brag about your script.

JustinReno

He did contribute though.