Sign in to follow this  
Dolemite50

Adding buttons to certain apps, how to be efficient?

Dolemite50

Hi,

If I am setting out to create a few custom buttons for (e.g.) Scite, Explorer, IE, Flash, and Photoshop; is there a better method to use than constantly cycling through the WinList for each app and applying the buttons where necessary?

Thanks

Dolemite50

A great one by quaizywabbit is

ANYGUI

http://www.autoitscript.com/forum/index.ph...ost&p=66944

8)

Thanks a lot. I've actually been dabbling with AnyGui and it never occured to me that it was doing just what I asked about. :">

Valuater, you've helped me more than you could imagine and I appreciate it. I haven't had to ask many questions around here because just about everything I've needed to know wound up being resolved by finding a sample or some advice given by you, smoke_en, or that insanse skeleton. :shocked:

BTW, I use the bejeezus out of your script-finder. I'm almost done with a variation of it that you might dig, I'll show you it as soon as it's done.

Valuater

Thanks a lot. I've actually been dabbling with AnyGui and it never occured to me that it was doing just what I asked about. :

Valuater, you've helped me more than you could imagine and I appreciate it. I haven't had to ask many questions around here because just about everything I've needed to know wound up being resolved by finding a sample or some advice given by you, smoke_en, or that insanse skeleton. :shocked:

BTW, I use the bejeezus out of your script-finder. I'm almost done with a variation of it that you might dig, I'll show you it as soon as it's done.

Thanks...!!!

I use it almost every day too!, I look forward to seeing your version

8)

NEWHeader1.png