help with find proccess

ReBo

hello i will paste the code i have written that did not work out so well for other PC's cuz the WINDOW name can be set to anything :-/ need to change it to proccess

WinWaitActive($Diablo II)

i need to change this to Diablo II.exe as proccess

><

hello i will paste the code i have written that did not work out so well for other PC's cuz the WINDOW name can be set to anything :-/ need to change it to proccess

WinWaitActive($Diablo II)

i need to change this to Diablo II.exe as proccess

><

Have you looked into WinGetProcess() or ProcessWait()? (I'm not sure which of these you need because I don't know what you're trying to do). Also, note that you're using Diablo II as a variable, you actually want to enclose it in quotation marks, as it's actually a string. Something like:

ProcessWait("Diablo II.exe")

might do the trick for you. Please post any other code you've tried.

"There are 10 types of people in this world - those who can read binary, and those who can't.""We've heard that a million monkeys at a million keyboards could produce the complete works of Shakespeare; now, thanks to the Internet, we know that is not true." ~Robert Wilensky0101101 1001010 1100001 1101101 1100101 1110011 0110011 1001101 10001110000101 0000111 0001000 0001110 0001101 0010010 1010110 0100001 1101110

Have you looked into WinGetProcess() or ProcessWait()? (I'm not sure which of these you need because I don't know what you're trying to do). Also, note that you're using Diablo II as a variable, you actually want to enclose it in quotation marks, as it's actually a string. Something like:

ProcessWait("Diablo II.exe")

might do the trick for you. Please post any other code you've tried.

ill try that right now sir