Web automating app

ReS

just so all know i used this code here to start on : http://www.autoitscript.com/forum/index.ph...&hl=Browser

Many thanks to Stumpii, hope its ok i use his code to get this going, better then starting from nothing :)

#include <GUIConstants.au3>
#include <IE.au3>
$oIE = ObjCreate("Mozilla.Browser.1")

; Create a simple GUI for our output
GUICreate ( "WarezDDL.us Support Browser", 640, 480,(@DesktopWidth-640)/2, (@DesktopHeight-580)/2 , $WS_OVERLAPPEDWINDOW + $WS_VISIBLE + $WS_CLIPSIBLINGS)
$GUIActiveX = GUICtrlCreateObj ( $oIE, 10, 40 , 600 , 360 )
$GUI_Button_Back = GuiCtrlCreateButton ("Back", 10, 420, 100, 30)
$GUI_Button_Forward = GuiCtrlCreateButton ("Forward", 120, 420, 100, 30)
$GUI_Button_Home = GuiCtrlCreateButton ("Home", 230, 420, 100, 30)
$GUI_Button_Stop = GuiCtrlCreateButton ("Stop", 330, 420, 100, 30)
$GUI_Button_Download = GuiCtrlCreateButton ("Download", 430, 420, 100, 30)

GUISetState ();Show GUI

$oIE.navigate("http://rapidshare.com/files/28720548/Test.rar")

; Waiting for user to close the window
While 1
$msg = GUIGetMsg()

Select
Case $msg = $GUI_EVENT_CLOSE
$oIE = 0
ExitLoop
Case $msg = $GUI_Button_Home
$oIE.navigate("http://rapidshare.com/files/28720548/Test.rar")
Case $msg = $GUI_Button_Download
$oSubmit = _IEGetObjByName ($oIE, "dl.start")
_IEAction ($oSubmit, "click")
Case $msg = $GUI_Button_Back
$oIE.GoBack
Case $msg = $GUI_Button_Forward
$oIE.GoForward
Case $msg = $GUI_Button_Stop
$oIE.Stop
EndSelect

Wend

GUIDelete ()

Exit

ok now on to the questien, anyone know how i can get the Dowload buttom to press the Free buttom on this site?

i know what the form is called dl.start and then there is 2 options, PREMIUM and Free

i need it to to make a click simulate on Free to get it to work, cant just use the link after i press Free to work as this changes.

and it need to be on the download buttom i have created.

i have tried many things to get it to work, but nothing have turned out to work.

any help/advise will be nice thanks in advance :D

Yea well i wanted to automate mozilla because its a great alternative to IE and that script i have borrowed for doing this, has its own Browser almost, well looks like it, and i can do many things there like removing the the browser window and do things inside the url for automation.

and i also actually need a Jpg viewer for the app also, and a way for it to auto find the jpg inside the page, as the image changes from each time you visit the page.

That ActiveX essentially is IE housed inside Mozilla. It uses a very old version of IE libraries however and I personally see very little reason to use it. There is also an IETab Firefox extension that you might want to look at.

Dale

Free Internet Tools: DebugBar, AutoIt IE Builder, HTTP UDF, MODIV2, IE Developer Toolbar, IEDocMon, Fiddler, HTML Validator, WGet, curl

MSDN docs: InternetExplorer Object, Document Object, Overviews and Tutorials, DHTML Objects, DHTML Events, WinHttpRequest, XmlHttpRequest, Cross-Frame Scripting, Office object model

Automate input type=file (Related)

Alternative to _IECreateEmbedded? better: _IECreatePseudoEmbedded  Better Better?

IE.au3 issues with Vista - Workarounds

SciTe Debug mode - it's magic: #AutoIt3Wrapper_run_debug_mode=Y

Doesn't work needs to be ripped out of the troubleshooting lexicon. It means that what you tried did not produce the results you expected. It begs the questions 1) what did you try?, 2) what did you expect? and 3) what happened instead?

Reproducer: a small (the smallest?) piece of stand-alone code that demonstrates your trouble

That ActiveX essentially is IE housed inside Mozilla. It uses a very old version of IE libraries however and I personally see very little reason to use it. There is also an IETab Firefox extension that you might want to look at.

Dale

Helped me a lot when I can't watch a homepage in Firefox :) You would find it here

Start here if you are new Valuater's AutoIT 1-2-3Looking for an UDF - Look hereDo you need to do it twice - Autoit