Sign in to follow this  
magician13134

Logitech G15 with Autoit!?

Airwolf

What is your ultimate goal? I'm not sure I understand what you mean by 'hook up'...

Thanks!

Certifications: A+, Network+, Security+, Linux+, LPIC-1, MCSA | Languages: AutoIt, C, SQL, .NETBooks: AutoIt v3: Your Quick Guide - $7.99 - O'Reilly Media - September 2007-------->[u]AutoIt v3 Development - newbie to g33k[/u] - Coming Soon - Fate Publishing - Spring 2013UDF Libraries: SkypeCOM UDF Library | ADUC Computers OU Cleanup | Find PixelChecksumExamples: Skype COM Examples - Skype4COMLib Examples converted from VBS to AutoIt

Shevilie

Think he wants to display stuff in the keyboarddisplay

Start here if you are new Valuater's AutoIT 1-2-3Looking for an UDF - Look hereDo you need to do it twice - Autoit

Shevilie

As you see 3 has posted and non of us is really sure WHAT you are trying to do.. And if we dont know what you want to do we cant help you in anyway

Start here if you are new Valuater's AutoIT 1-2-3Looking for an UDF - Look hereDo you need to do it twice - Autoit

magician13134

I want to know how to make stuff appear on the LCD screen! I need to know the COM/OLE name of the keyboard, they give examples in C, but I don't know it, I can upload those later, but I'm at school now...

Cyber

You can write a very little script in C:

Loop read text from a file ad show it on LCD display.

With AutoIT you write this file do what you like

Console Browse: Navigate on the WEB in a textual consoleMultiPing!: Show computer on the lan and/or show the local/remote task, ALL animated!KillaWin: Event executingCryptPage: Crypt your webpage and show only with key

magician13134

You can write a very little script in C:

Loop read text from a file ad show it on LCD display.

With AutoIT you write this file do what you like

Uh.... what?

I don't know C and I don't know how to do this in Autoit...

Confuzzled

I vaguely recollect a similar question being raised in the forums here a while back with fruitful discussion.

magician13134

I vaguely recollect a similar question being raised in the forums here a while back with fruitful discussion.

Strange how a simple search revealed everything I needed to know. Glad you mentioned this, I'll be back if (when) I encounter error :)