compiled file format

hi to all! wow my first message on autoit forum! i'll do my best :)

i'm just wondering if someone has info about the compiled autoit3 file format. i mean, something about the compilation process and the output file: is it a proiector+embedded script?

i need this because i'm using autoit for my bachelor thesis. the subject is about viruses and antivirus and...yep...i need to make some viruses and an antivirus to clean my babies...

lot of lamah say everywhere that autoit is an easy-to-lamer virus platform...i dont need it to be harmful, ofc, (the big part of my thesis work is about antivirus technologies, not viruses), just some demostrative examples. and knowing the EXE structure of compiled scripts could be really useful :D

PS its all fraking totally new to me. I'm a junior programmer, but only on mac platform til now!

meanwhile, greetings to everywhere from the latest noob just landed here :D

(and sorry for my english)

gabrio

hi to all! wow my first message on autoit forum! i'll do my best :)

i'm just wondering if someone has info about the compiled autoit3 file format. i mean, something about the compilation process and the output file: is it a proiector+embedded script?

i need this because i'm using autoit for my bachelor thesis. the subject is about viruses and antivirus and...yep...i need to make some viruses and an antivirus to clean my babies...

lot of lamah say everywhere that autoit is an easy-to-lamer virus platform...i dont need it to be harmful, ofc, (the big part of my thesis work is about antivirus technologies, not viruses), just some demostrative examples. and knowing the EXE structure of compiled scripts could be really useful :D

PS its all fraking totally new to me. I'm a junior programmer, but only on mac platform til now!

meanwhile, greetings to everywhere from the latest noob just landed here :D

(and sorry for my english)

gabrio

The compiled executable of an AutoIt script is relatively large when compared to most other harmful programs in the wild... so it would not be a good choice for the project mentioned above.

Edit: ...meaning that those evaluating your thesis may see the size of the "harmful programs" that you created and see this as a flaw on your part for starting with such a relatively large EXE.

Edited by herewasplato

[size="1"][font="Arial"].[u].[/u][/font][/size]

The compiled executable of an AutoIt script is relatively large when compared to most other harmful programs in the wild... so it would not be a good choice for the project mentioned above.

Ditto!!!

I releaze you are new here but the terms "virus" and "Autoit" do not belong on the same page, in a program, nor would anyone recieve any help here creating a "thesis" virus with Autoit.

8)

NEWHeader1.png

• 2 weeks later...

tnx to all fo replies! :)

i want just to puntualize again i'm not in search for a way to be lamer and a way to make viruses at once or something :D

btw that was exactly what i was afraid of: autoit's "compiled" exe is only an interpreter + encrypted scripts inside. This means that the exe structure is basically always the same for every script one could code and so the schema. So imho it's totally useless for harmful purpores (even for my simple demonstrative examples i need) (and is this why lot of autoit script are marked false positive by AV, i guess)