New SciTE trouble

Hallo JdeB

I've just installed the latest SciTE - execute install and now there is some serius trouble as SciTE can't find any programs and I ran the updatedef program afterwards too...

>C:\Programmer\AutoIt3\SciTe\CompileAU3\CompileAU3.exe

This program does not exists in my SciTE system

>"C:\Programmer\AutoIt3\SciTe\au3check\CheckCompile.bat" "C:\Programmer\AutoIt3\SciTe\au3check\au3check" "C:\Programmer\AutoIt3\scripts\Project Manager\Data\Default.au3" "C:\Programmer\AutoIt3\aut2exe\aut2exe.exe" /in "C:\Programmer\AutoIt3\scripts\Project Manager\Data\Default.au3"

>The path was not found ( I've translated ) - au3check\CheckCompile.bat" directory does not exists

>"C:\Programmer\AutoIt3\SciTe\au3check\CheckRun.bat"

>The path was not found ( I've translated ) - au3check\CheckRun.bat" directory does not exists

>"C:\Program Files\AutoIt3\autoit3.exe"

>The path was not found ( I've translated ) - Note that this still has false path as I do not have any Autoit3 directory in 'Program Files' - updatedef failure?

This goes on with nealy every tool menu entry, My autoit3 is latest updates both public as beta and I dobble installed / checked SciTE install process and ran definition update afterwards, there sims to be a lot less menu option too - is this correct...

SciTE installer was downloaded from SciTE homepage, state rev. 1.73 and There was no trouble with the previous revision install...

kjactive :)

Edited by kjactive

• Developers

Hallo JdeB

I've just installed the latest SciTE - execute install and now there is some serius trouble as SciTE can't find any programs and I ran the updatedef program afterwards too...

>C:\Programmer\AutoIt3\SciTe\CompileAU3\CompileAU3.exe

This program does not exists in my SciTE system

>"C:\Programmer\AutoIt3\SciTe\au3check\CheckCompile.bat" "C:\Programmer\AutoIt3\SciTe\au3check\au3check" "C:\Programmer\AutoIt3\scripts\Project Manager\Data\Default.au3" "C:\Programmer\AutoIt3\aut2exe\aut2exe.exe" /in "C:\Programmer\AutoIt3\scripts\Project Manager\Data\Default.au3"

>The path was not found ( I've translated ) - au3check\CheckCompile.bat" directory does not exists

>"C:\Programmer\AutoIt3\SciTe\au3check\CheckRun.bat"

>The path was not found ( I've translated ) - au3check\CheckRun.bat" directory does not exists

>"C:\Program Files\AutoIt3\autoit3.exe"

>The path was not found ( I've translated ) - Note that this still has false path as I do not have any Autoit3 directory in 'Program Files' - updatedef failure?

This goes on with nealy every tool menu entry, My autoit3 is latest updates both public as beta and I dobble installed / checked SciTE install process and ran definition update afterwards, there sims to be a lot less menu option too - is this correct...

SciTE installer was downloaded from SciTE homepage, state rev. 1.73 and There was no trouble with the previous revision install...

kjactive :)

No idea what you have done, but this looks like some old info to me.. Compileau3 isn't in the distribution since last year.

I bet you did something none standard like last time .. :D

Edited by JdeB

SciTE4AutoIt3 Full installer Download page   - Beta files       Read before posting     How to post scriptsource   Forum etiquette  Forum Rules 

Live for the present,
Dream of the future,
Learn from the past.
  :)