Active Windows

When Creating an auto script for a VNC installation, during setup it pops up a window (or at least i am classifying it as a window) that has the title "VNC Config: Question". I make my code just like every other window that proceeded it, but it never seems to "see" this pop up window, and continue with the script. i am using WinWait currently, and have tried WinActive, and WinExist with no luck. Why is this window any different than the others that worked fine? and what do i need to change in my script so that it recognizes it? as always, thanks for all your help!

I make my code just like every other window that proceeded it, but it never seems to "see" this pop up window, and continue with the script. i am using WinWait currently, and have tried WinActive, and WinExist with no luck. Why is this window any different than the others that worked fine? and what do i need to change in my script so that it recognizes it? as always, thanks for all your help!

What do you see with the AutoIt Window Info tool on this popup?

:)

Valuater's AutoIt 1-2-3, Class... Is now in Session!For those who want somebody to write the script for them: RentACoder"Any technology distinguishable from magic is insufficiently advanced." -- Geek's corollary to Clarke's law