Wait for firefox to load page

I can't seem to figure out how to make Auto It wait until firefox finishes loading the web page. I've tried just a general sleep for a predefined amount of time, but this does not always work because sometimes it can take longer to load the web page then the time specified or there are times when the page is loaded and the script continues to wait until the time is up and I want the script to continue immediately after the page is loaded.

I can't seem to figure out how to make Auto It wait until firefox finishes loading the web page. I've tried just a general sleep for a predefined amount of time, but this does not always work because sometimes it can take longer to load the web page then the time specified or there are times when the page is loaded and the script continues to wait until the time is up and I want the script to continue immediately after the page is loaded.

Im new to autoit but couldnt you read the statusbar text "Done" and do it like that?I thought a noticed a function that would do that,but i could be wrong??

Just checked and possibly StatusbarGetText would work?I havent tried myself on firefox yet,maybe someone else can confirm or provide another method

Edited by xStylezx

or you could just winwait the title cause firefox doesnt just call its self Mozilla Firefox.. it most of the time says the name of the page you are on

right or just go _IE....