Getting an url from Firefox ... and etcetera

Okay, so their already exists a bot for this browser-game.

First way:

The bot has a button for opening the "browser", this browser can be mozilla, IE etc..., it just opens your standard browser.

The bot window title is "Orman" (fictive) and it's class = QWidget

The button is named: "launchBrowserButton"

If the button is pressed in that window, the browser opens (firefox, etc...)

Now my question is, how can i get the link where the program goes to?

The only ressemblense all the browser have is that it starts with: "OrmanGameBot" and after that comes to browser (like "- Mozilla Firefox" or "- Microsoft Internet Explorer")

Then to use my IE browser it uses the same link, $LoginMyGame = _IENavigate($oIE, $BotUrl) ;BotUrl is the link i fetch from the bot

Second way:

Or is it easier to manipulate the already existing browserpage?

I need to refresh the page a lot and need to go to menu items, now i use some functions of IE, namely

;to login i use

$LoginMyGame = _IENavigate($oIE, $BotUrl)

;to get the 2 frames of the page

$menufr = _IEFrameGetObjByName($oIE, "MenuFrame") ;menu frame

$overzfr = _IEFrameGetObjByName($oIE, "EventsFrame") ;events frame

;to click the links in the page

_IELinkClickByText($menufr,"Overview")

;to read the content of the html page

$linkoverzichtframe = _IEFrameGetObjByName($oIE, "EventsFrame")

$inhoudoverzichtframe = _IEBodyReadHTML($linkoverzichtframe)

Thx in advance

Btw. There's one problem i ran into.

The game uses multipe city's, like "New York","California","Los Angeles",...

Their al linked in a combox, but the combobox doesn't have a id / name, just an action on it (onchange in javascript)

How can i get the collection of city's i live in, get into an array? :)

Plz help :)

Grz

Edited by JackRip

Is there a question in that muck somewhere?

Dale

Free Internet Tools: DebugBar, AutoIt IE Builder, HTTP UDF, MODIV2, IE Developer Toolbar, IEDocMon, Fiddler, HTML Validator, WGet, curl

MSDN docs: InternetExplorer Object, Document Object, Overviews and Tutorials, DHTML Objects, DHTML Events, WinHttpRequest, XmlHttpRequest, Cross-Frame Scripting, Office object model

Automate input type=file (Related)

Alternative to _IECreateEmbedded? better: _IECreatePseudoEmbedded  Better Better?

IE.au3 issues with Vista - Workarounds

SciTe Debug mode - it's magic: #AutoIt3Wrapper_run_debug_mode=Y

Doesn't work needs to be ripped out of the troubleshooting lexicon. It means that what you tried did not produce the results you expected. It begs the questions 1) what did you try?, 2) what did you expect? and 3) what happened instead?

Reproducer: a small (the smallest?) piece of stand-alone code that demonstrates your trouble

Now my question is, how can i get the link where the program goes to?

And can i get standard browser go to a link, and is it possible to catch data from the standard browser... Edited by JackRip

With Internet Explorer, IE.au3 can do all of that easily. Firefox does not expose an API so capability is very limited.

Look at the FAQ http://www.autoitscript.com/forum/index.ph...xecute++browser for info on starting the default browser with a specific URL.

Dale

Free Internet Tools: DebugBar, AutoIt IE Builder, HTTP UDF, MODIV2, IE Developer Toolbar, IEDocMon, Fiddler, HTML Validator, WGet, curl

MSDN docs: InternetExplorer Object, Document Object, Overviews and Tutorials, DHTML Objects, DHTML Events, WinHttpRequest, XmlHttpRequest, Cross-Frame Scripting, Office object model

Automate input type=file (Related)

Alternative to _IECreateEmbedded? better: _IECreatePseudoEmbedded  Better Better?

IE.au3 issues with Vista - Workarounds

SciTe Debug mode - it's magic: #AutoIt3Wrapper_run_debug_mode=Y

Doesn't work needs to be ripped out of the troubleshooting lexicon. It means that what you tried did not produce the results you expected. It begs the questions 1) what did you try?, 2) what did you expect? and 3) what happened instead?

Reproducer: a small (the smallest?) piece of stand-alone code that demonstrates your trouble