star2

ok check the picture to what does my Script do

Posted Image

waiting for comments

hope u all like it

see ya

indexer.zip

Edited by star2

[quote]Baby you're all that I want, When you're lyin' here in my armsI'm findin' it hard to believe, We're in heavenAnd love is all that I need , And I found it there in your heartIt isn't too hard to see, We're in heaven .Bryan Adams[/quote].............................................................................[u]AUTOIT[/u]

jvanegmond

big_daddy already wrote a plug in like this for Firefox.

It's a lot easier to have it in your browser then on your tray.

MadBoy

big_daddy already wrote a plug in like this for Firefox.

It's a lot easier to have it in your browser then on your tray.

Point of perspective. His script you can access straight from systray while big_daddy's only when running firefox (agreed that when you actually wanna surf autoit page you have to open browser ;p). But what about IE users ?:) Or Opera? Or Netscape? :)

I would say nice script! :)

My little company: Evotec (PL version: Evotec)

star2

Point of perspective. His script you can access straight from systray while big_daddy's only when running firefox (agreed that when you actually wanna surf autoit page you have to open browser ;p). But what about IE users ?:) Or Opera? Or Netscape? :)

I would say nice script! :)

finaly someone liked it

I only wrote the script to help others as an example

thank you for ur support

Edited by star2

[quote]Baby you're all that I want, When you're lyin' here in my armsI'm findin' it hard to believe, We're in heavenAnd love is all that I need , And I found it there in your heartIt isn't too hard to see, We're in heaven .Bryan Adams[/quote].............................................................................[u]AUTOIT[/u]

star2

but what about the people who's downloading the script without leaving a comment

Gif

nice script and useful, well done!!

although i would say that using ShellExecute is better cause if a firefox or opera or any other browser fan wants to use this , he will be unpleased to see that everything opens in IE....

(using ShellExecute will open in the default browser in a new tab[if you set your browser to open new windows in new tabs](something interesting cause with IE a lot of windows will open))

yet very good!

star2

nice script and useful, well done!!

although i would say that using ShellExecute is better cause if a firefox or opera or any other browser fan wants to use this , he will be unpleased to see that everything opens in IE....

(using ShellExecute will open in the default browser in a new tab[if you set your browser to open new windows in new tabs](something interesting cause with IE a lot of windows will open))

yet very good!

thank u my friend for the advice and working on it :)