Gui closes

I've compiled my scripts with an older beta (3.1.xxx) of autoit and they have always worked fine. Since updating to the latest autoit 3.2.4.9 when ever I click outside of my gui or minimize the gui disappears. I can't seem to figure it out. Here is a list of UDF's that my gui is using.

#include <GUIConstants.au3>

#include <process.au3>

#include <file.au3>

#include <array.au3>

#include <modernmenu.au3>

#include <IE.au3>

#include <Constants.au3>

#include <GuiStatusBar.au3>

#include <_mousehover.au3>

#include <misc.au3>

#Include <date.au3>

#include <String.au3>

Not using OnEvent. Any assistance would greatly be appreciated. Source code is close to 800 lines so unless someone really needs to see the entire source I won't flood the message with it.

I've compiled my scripts with an older beta (3.1.xxx) of autoit and they have always worked fine. Since updating to the latest autoit 3.2.4.9 when ever I click outside of my gui or minimize the gui disappears. I can't seem to figure it out. Here is a list of UDF's that my gui is using.

#include <GUIConstants.au3>

#include <process.au3>

#include <file.au3>

#include <array.au3>

#include <modernmenu.au3>

#include <IE.au3>

#include <Constants.au3>

#include <GuiStatusBar.au3>

#include <_mousehover.au3>

#include <misc.au3>

#Include <date.au3>

#include <String.au3>

Not using OnEvent. Any assistance would greatly be appreciated. Source code is close to 800 lines so unless someone really needs to see the entire source I won't flood the message with it.

Never mind, had this at the end of my case statements

Case Else

;;;;;

Removed that and all is well.

Take that back. Still not working :)

I know what is causing your closing problem, as I have it as well, but I do not know of a way to fix it yet. The reason you're experiencing this problem is because you're using _MouseHover.au3 with multiple GUIs.

If you look at _MouseHover.au3, under the function _HoverCheck(), there's the following lines:

$HoverData = GUIGetCursorInfo()
If Not IsArray($HoverData) Then Exit

Basically, whenever you open another GUI while using _MouseHover.au3 (_HoverCheck()), the code stops working. For some reason, it only seems to want to work with only one gui, because the values GUIGetCursorInfo() returns is not an array, thus triggering that line of code and exiting the program. (Use a msgbox instead of the exit and you'll see it happen.)

Only way to get around it until someone grants us with some pretty code is to comment out your _MouseHover.au3 code T_T.

Sorry if I didn't explain that too well - I can't quite think clearly with all of these painkillers in my system >.>

*Edit* - Blasted meds. I completely jumped to the conclusion that you were trying to use multiple GUIs, yet you make no notion of such in your post... I have no idea if this is not the case.

Edited by thetwistedpanda

I know what is causing your closing problem, as I have it as well, but I do not know of a way to fix it yet. The reason you're experiencing this problem is because you're using _MouseHover.au3 with multiple GUIs.

If you look at _MouseHover.au3, under the function _HoverCheck(), there's the following lines:

$HoverData = GUIGetCursorInfo()
If Not IsArray($HoverData) Then Exit

Basically, whenever you open another GUI while using _MouseHover.au3 (_HoverCheck()), the code stops working. For some reason, it only seems to want to work with only one gui, because the values GUIGetCursorInfo() returns is not an array, thus triggering that line of code and exiting the program. (Use a msgbox instead of the exit and you'll see it happen.)

Only way to get around it until someone grants us with some pretty code is to comment out your _MouseHover.au3 code T_T.

Sorry if I didn't explain that too well - I can't quite think clearly with all of these painkillers in my system >.>

*Edit* - Blasted meds. I completely jumped to the conclusion that you were trying to use multiple GUIs, yet you make no notion of such in your post... I have no idea if this is not the case.

Thanks

I commented out this au3 and any reference to it in my gui and it is working now. Really liked using this.

I am launching this gui from another gui so yes I am using multiple guis (good call!).