Web Page Shortcut

I am using the 'Send' function to send input to a user logon and password published on a web page. After inputting the user id and password for the web page to process the logon you are required to click I guess a control which appears on the screen called "Login" to select "Login" and perform the process the script performs the following routine:

send("{tab 3}{Enter}")

Which works just fine provided that the correct User ID and Password has been input. In the AutoIT Window Info program the "Login" control on the Webpage has no ID.

My question put simply is it possible to select 'Login' directly without having to Tab to the control as the number of 'tabs' may vary between different websites and I have a need to make the application more universal?

Cheers

Ant..

I am using the 'Send' function to send input to a user logon and password published on a web page. After inputting the user id and password for the web page to process the logon you are required to click I guess a control which appears on the screen called "Login" to select "Login" and perform the process the script performs the following routine:

send("{tab 3}{Enter}")

Which works just fine provided that the correct User ID and Password has been input. In the AutoIT Window Info program the "Login" control on the Webpage has no ID.

My question put simply is it possible to select 'Login' directly without having to Tab to the control as the number of 'tabs' may vary between different websites and I have a need to make the application more universal?

Cheers

Ant..

Look at the _IE functions

[font="Verdana"]Keith (Kogmedia)[/font]My ScriptQuick Search - Internet / Hard Drive Search

Look at the _IE functions

Thanks for the reply unfortunetly I have not been able to get my head around what _IE function is applicable if you can give me an example that

would work with the following Web page that would be terrific.

www3.netbank.commbank.com.au/netbank/bankmain

Code to select and click on 'Login'

Thanks Ant...

There are examples of use in

Welcome to Autoit 1-2-3

8)

Thanks for your assistance this works where the Web Page is not open

#include <IE.au3>

$oIE = _IECreate()

_IENavigate($oIE, "https://www3.netbank.commbank.com.au/netbank/bankmain")

$oForm = _IEFormGetObjByName($oIE, "LoginForm")

$oQuery = _IEFormElementGetObjByName($oForm, "Login")

_IEFormSubmit($oForm)

_IELoadWait($oIE)

Exit

How do I make it work where the Web Page is already open and all I want to do is process the login?

Ant...