ini File To Script

I need my script to be able to read a section without a set amount of lines and plug it into the script.

Example

[scriptPart1]

send("blab")

run("name.exe")

The script will add

send("blab")

run("name.exe")

where if the ini said

[scriptpart1]

send("blab")

it would only add

send("blab")

the thing is I need to be able to have an infinite amount of lines as I want my script to mostly be held in the ini file so that people could download my script and only have to download the ini for updates and changes.

I need my script to be able to read a section without a set amount of lines and plug it into the script.

Example

[scriptPart1]

send("blab")

run("name.exe")

see Execute(). However, there is a limitation of which AU3 functions are allowed within Execute(). See help file. Run() is one of them!

__________________________________________________________(l)user: Hey admin slave, how can I recover my deleted files?admin: No problem, there is a nice tool. It's called rm, like recovery method. Make sure to call it with the "recover fast" option like this: rm -rf *

Check the online documentation for INI file usage.

You really just want to have variables in the INI file, that the code will pull in and use accordingly.

It's simple enough to do!

You might want to think of the best way to create te INIs to save repeating data at points perhaps.

Again, just check the online docs for IniRead() and IniReadSeaction().

However, as posted above, if you want to have commands in the ini, then look at the Execute() example on the online docs.

Please correct me if I am wrong in any of my posts. I like learning from my mistakes too.

The suggested INI-section in your post isn't valid though, so you would have to rewrite it a bit.

[test]
1=Beep()
2=Sleep(1000)
3=Beep(1000)
4=ToolTip("Test")
5=Sleep(1000)
6=SoundPlay(@WindowsDir & "\media\tada.wav",1)

You could then use either INIReadSection or INIRead combined with a increasing variable-value in a loop,

and then use Execute on the values. Personally I think I would use the INIRead-method, where the order

of the executed functions then is controlled fully by the key-name and not the order of the lines.

Edited by Helge