Sign in to follow this  
lilshortwun

How to send numbers?

lilshortwun

How do you make the program send 1 then press space and then 2 and so on. Please help.

Vindicator209

uh

Lookup Send()

[center]"When you look at old, classic games like Snake, you often put it off because it's such a simple game, but it's only when you actually try and create your own unique game from scratch, do you finally appreciate those games."[/center][center]Don't ask for answers if you haven't TRIED yet![/center][center]Most answers can be answered in the help file! Use it![/center]

lilshortwun

I mean do it automatically not like

Send("1")

Send("2")

Send("3")

Send("4")

Send("5")

But another way where it can go as high as 1000

Vindicator209

uhm use

Do...Until Loop

and within the loop, use a variable for what number to send, then keep adding 1 to the variable..... I dunno how to explain it, without writing the whole script for you...

[center]"When you look at old, classic games like Snake, you often put it off because it's such a simple game, but it's only when you actually try and create your own unique game from scratch, do you finally appreciate those games."[/center][center]Don't ask for answers if you haven't TRIED yet![/center][center]Most answers can be answered in the help file! Use it![/center]

gsglive

Try this:

$num = 0
Do
Send ($num)
Send ("{SPACE}")
$num+=1
Until $num = 1000

- gsglive

Edited by gsglive

- gsglive

Vindicator209

*sigh* oh well, but I still want you to know why and how those work....

lilshortwun

Thank you so much gsglive

lilshortwun

Oh yeah, how would you put that in a send command?

Such as Send("blah blah blah 1") and so on

Vindicator209

$num = 0

Do

Send("blah blah blah" & $num)

Send ("{SPACE}")

$num+=1

Until $num = 1000

lilshortwun

Thank you guys for helping me on this. I really appreciate it.

JoshDB

This is shorter:

For $num = 0 To 1000
     Send ("Text " & $num & "{SPACE}")
Next

:rolleyes:

Ha, I haven't been on these forums since... 2006, almost. Behold, my legacy signature:My AutoIt idol is Valuater. You know you love him, too.My Stuff: D&D AGoT Tools Suite