Problems with Autoit closing at end

Since I always seem to lose the serial numbers with my purchased programs, I am now making automatic installers for them. When making one for Dreamweaver, I couldn't get either the AutoIt Script or the Dreamweaver program to close automatically - i.e. using various techniques: taskkill (DOS), or the processFunctions UDF. Also, there is a button in the Dreamweaver startup screen, that I can't access, it seems to be part of a surrounding object. Screencap below, with current version of installer. Thanks, if anyone can offer suggestions, other than RTFM, which I have.

vatobeto.

post-22123-1181893706_thumb.jpg

Edited by vatobeto

Macromedia stuff like ColdFusion don't (as far as I have been able to find) expose any API for scripted control. They are not Windows 'windows', they are graphical objects created by Macromedia software, not Windows APIs. I've beat my head against that wall for a little while too... the best I have achieved is blind Send("{TAB}") operations and the like.

No fun.

:rolleyes:

Valuater's AutoIt 1-2-3, Class... Is now in Session!For those who want somebody to write the script for them: RentACoder"Any technology distinguishable from magic is insufficiently advanced." -- Geek's corollary to Clarke's law