Capturing Data from a Transparent Windows Client

Hi guys,

I have a little problem. I am attempting to capture data from a application called FieldPro. This application is causing quite a bit of difficulty in retrieving data from an active window. I have attempted multiple capture methods including ControlCommand, WinGetText , ControlGetText and others. When I use the autoIT info tool on this application I see that the application is listed with a class of "Transparent Windows Client" and none of the names of the different elements change regardless of the location within this window. Does anyone have any ideas how to capture information from this window?

Specifically, I am attempting to emulate a copy function as the windows copy does not function with this application.

Thanks in advance for any suggestions.

• 3 months later...

I would like to know too. :)

I was elected a task of data entry from Excel Spreadsheet into a database and the database is Class: Transparent Windows Client.

I have a script that reads the Excel Spreadsheet and array all the datas, I just need the script to ControlSend() all the data but this Transparent Windows Client is making all my time and effort useless. :/

[font="Georgia"]Chances are, I'm wrong.[/font]HotKey trouble?Stringregexp GuideAutoIT Current Version