Last Active Window

Guest Landvermesser

Guest Landvermesser

In the version 2.x of the program a command Send, ^C sent Ctrl+C in a window which was last active even if this window was not active now. In AutoIt 3.x pressing is sent in an active window only. For me it is not clear, how I can make active the uppertop window on a desktop, not knowing his name.

I want analogue

WinGetActiveTitle, myvar

MsgBox, 0, AutoIt, The active window was %myvar%

WinGetTitle("") not work, weil the target-window not active.

And I want start exe-file from the faststart-toolbar.

Yes, I can send Alt+Tab and activate this window. Its work. But if this window war minimized, Alt+Tab maximize window and I dont need that.

Guest Landvermesser

Excuse, probably I have incorrectly told (I know English bad).

For example, I want to close the uppermost window with help of the button on the panel of fast start. The button starts a script. The script does not know title of the top window and what controls at this window. The script has just started. The top window can be any program, active or not active. It should be simply closed with help Send, !{F4}

If all windows are minimized, should be closed MS Windows.

And I want can send any combination of keys, ^c, ^a, or ^x. This keysequence should be sent in the uppermost window with unknown title and contents, active or inactive. If windows in general are not present, is sent on a desktop.

I can write it in AutoIt 2.x. But how it to make in AutoIt 3.x?

Thanks.

:ph34r: