Sign in to follow this  
wcwakeskater

Autovote in Poll

wcwakeskater

I am trying to make a program that would constantly vote for Envy On The Coast in the poll on this page: AOL Sessions Undercover

I tried using the macrogenerator, but it gave me this:

Opt("WinTitleMatchMode", 4)
WinWait("Program Manager","FolderView")
WinWait("Mozilla Firefox Start Page - Mozilla Firefox","")
ControlClick("Mozilla Firefox Start Page - Mozilla Firefox","","MozillaWindowClass1")
WinWait("Sessions Under Cover - Rock Artists Go Acoustic - AOL Music - Mozilla Firefox","")
While 1
ControlClick("Sessions Under Cover - Rock Artists Go Acoustic - AOL Music - Mozilla Firefox","","MozillaWindowClass15")
ControlClick("Sessions Under Cover - Rock Artists Go Acoustic - AOL Music - Mozilla Firefox","","MozillaWindowClass15")
WEnd

Any help would be appreciated.

wcwakeskater

Nope, this one allows as many votes as you want. It just involves three clicks: Click next to band name, Click vote, Click vote again.

Mast3rpyr0

well that doesnt really give any coordinates so its not going to click what you want. there may be a way were 1 click will give it 15000 votes tho :rolleyes:

EDIT: nvm its flash :rambo:

Edited by Mast3rpyr0

wcwakeskater

Ok, so I should use MouseMove and MouseClick?

wcwakeskater

Ok, does the window it is clicking have to be at the front of the screen? I will just make the window full screen every time to make sure it clicks in the right spot.

Valuater

Maybe...

IE.au3, it's in the help file

8)

NEWHeader1.png

wcwakeskater

Hmmm, is the help file accessed through the AutoIt3 folder in Program Files or through the program? I see a lot of _IE files, but not one that is name IE.au3.

Valuater

Hmmm, is the help file accessed through the AutoIt3 folder in Program Files or through the program? I see a lot of _IE files, but not one that is name IE.au3.

_IECreate() ... and etc, is a part of this include

#Include <IE.au3>

all in the help file

8)

NEWHeader1.png

wcwakeskater

Hmmm, I couldn't find anything on MouseClick in there or anything to do with a flash poll. I found click by text, but the word Vote doesn't show up in a text search on the website.

systemhijack

I am trying to make a program that would constantly vote for Envy On The Coast in the poll on this page: AOL Sessions Undercover

I tried using the macrogenerator, but it gave me this:

Opt("WinTitleMatchMode", 4)
WinWait("Program Manager","FolderView")
WinWait("Mozilla Firefox Start Page - Mozilla Firefox","")
ControlClick("Mozilla Firefox Start Page - Mozilla Firefox","","MozillaWindowClass1")
WinWait("Sessions Under Cover - Rock Artists Go Acoustic - AOL Music - Mozilla Firefox","")
While 1
WEnd

Any help would be appreciated.

check out the _IE functions, it really pwns.

wcwakeskater

Will they work with a flash poll?

wcwakeskater

Bump