Search a for lots of file on my pc then Delete them?

hello everyone...

Is it possible to make a autoit script that will look ever were on my pc... to find a file...

When the file is found... make it remember where the file was... Then delets the file...

And would it also be possible to make the searching to show on a Progress bar... With the name of the file it is currently looking in above the Progress bar...

Please help

Will take far to long.. therefor.. POST CLOSED

Edited by SalazarCheats

Ok im 14 with a spelling age of a 9 year old... that explanes all my spelling mistakes

Sorry not what i mean...

Well i do.. but can some one just make me a little excample... i want it to kind of be like an antivirus...

So the user can't choose what to look for the program does... and the names of the files... will be in an ini file...

Ok im 14 with a spelling age of a 9 year old... that explanes all my spelling mistakes

I've helped you many times, by writting scripts for you... now I can see that I didn't teach you anything...so

I really didn't help you

8)

you did help me... i learnt alost form you but i just don't know what to to with this script... i have never tired to reach this level of scripting