WinPE 2.0 Customisation manager

lyledg

MadBoy, if i select the path "C:\Program Files\Windows AIK" the app generate all i have selected but there are some errors in files copy and this files doesn't exists in that folder

CODE
[17.48.44] - [CREATE] Infratructure choice - x86

[17.48.44] - [CREATE] Found x86 structure directory. Continuing..

[17.48.44] - [CREATE] Start file copy -> C:\Programmi\Windows AIK\\Tools\PETools\x86\bootmgr To: C:\Win_PE1\Iso

[17.48.44] - [CREATE] Success file copy -> C:\Programmi\Windows AIK\\Tools\PETools\x86\bootmgr To: C:\Win_PE1\Iso

[17.48.44] - [CREATE] Failed file copy -> C:\Programmi\Windows AIK\\Tools\PETools\x86\bootmgr.efi. File doesn't exists.

[17.48.44] - [CREATE] Start file copy -> C:\Programmi\Windows AIK\\Tools\PETools\x86\boot\etfsboot.com To: C:\Win_PE1

[17.48.44] - [CREATE] Success file copy -> C:\Programmi\Windows AIK\\Tools\PETools\x86\boot\etfsboot.com To: C:\Win_PE1

[17.48.44] - [CREATE] Failed file copy -> C:\Programmi\Windows AIK\\Tools\PETools\x86\boot\efisys.bin. File doesn't exists.

[17.48.44] - [CREATE] Failed file copy -> C:\Programmi\Windows AIK\\Tools\PETools\x86\boot\efisys_noprompt.bin. File doesn't exists.

[17.48.44] - [CREATE] Start files copy (xcopy) -> C:\Programmi\Windows AIK\\Tools\PETools\x86\boot To: C:\Win_PE1\Iso\boot

[17.48.46] - [CREATE] Success files copy (xcopy) -> C:\Programmi\Windows AIK\\Tools\PETools\x86\boot To: C:\Win_PE1\Iso\boot

[17.48.46] - [CREATE] Start files copy (xcopy) -> C:\Programmi\Windows AIK\\Tools\PETools\x86\EFI To: C:\Win_PE1\Iso\EFI

[17.48.48] - [CREATE] Success files copy (xcopy) -> C:\Programmi\Windows AIK\\Tools\PETools\x86\EFI To: C:\Win_PE1\Iso\EFI

[17.48.48] - [CREATE] Start file copy -> C:\Programmi\Windows AIK\\Tools\PETools\x86\winpe.wim To: C:\Win_PE1

[17.49.05] - [CREATE] Success file copy -> C:\Programmi\Windows AIK\\Tools\PETools\x86\winpe.wim To: C:\Win_PE1

[17.49.05] - [CREATE] Start file copy -> C:\Programmi\Windows AIK\\Tools\PETools\x86\winpe.wim To: C:\Win_PE1\Iso\sources\boot.wim

[17.49.21] - [CREATE] Success file copy -> C:\Programmi\Windows AIK\\Tools\PETools\x86\winpe.wim To: C:\Win_PE1\Iso\sources\boot.wim

[17.49.21] - [CREATE] Creating Generic WinPE Image in location: C:\Win_PE1\prova.iso

[17.49.41] - [CREATE] Generic WinPE Image created!

[17.49.41] - [CREATE] Creating mount directory (C:\Win_PE1\Mount)

[17.49.41] - [CREATE] Mounting Boot.WIM to C:\Win_PE1\Mount.

[17.49.42] - [iNSTALL] Program will now install additional WinPE components.

[17.49.42] - [iNSTALL] Installing component: WinPE-HTA-Package

[17.50.32] - [iNSTALL] Installing component: WinPE-MDAC-Package

[17.51.02] - [iNSTALL] Installing component: WinPE-HTA-Support

[17.51.05] - [iNSTALL] Installing component: WinPE-Scripting-Package

[17.51.16] - [iNSTALL] Installing component: WinPE-WMI-Package

[17.51.44] - [iNSTALL] Installing component: WinPE-XML-Package

[17.51.55] - [iNSTALL] Program finished installing additional WinPE components.

[17.51.55] - [DRIVERS] There are no drivers to be integrated. Skipping drivers section...

[17.51.58] - [CREATE] Creating startnet.au3 file.

[17.51.58] - [CREATE] Compiling startnet.au3 to startnet.exe using the AutoIt v3 Compiler.

[17.52.02] - [CREATE] Preparing boot.wim for capture.

[17.52.23] - [CREATE] Creating new boot.wim. Please be patient...

[17.56.06] - [CREATE] Created new boot.wim. Please be patient...

[17.56.06] - [CREATE] Unmounting Boot.WIM.

[17.56.07] - [CREATE] Moving new Boot.WIM (C:\Win_PE1\Iso\sources\boot.wim.new) to C:\Win_PE1\Iso\sources\boot.wim

[17.56.07] - [WINPE CREATION IS DONE]

It's normal. I was just doing exactly as it was stated in one of the .cmd's attached to WAIK. This is because some files exists only for some infrastractures. There are files that are only in x64, some are only for i64 and some for x32. This is how microsoft designed it so it tries to copy those files but if it doesn't exists it just fails and does nothing. No harm is done but it lowers amount of complexity of .cmd files, and that's why i guess it was designed. Since i didn't wanted to experiment during the begining of coding i have coded it exactly the same way so i know it works exactly how MS wanted it.

When i will get some more time i will distinguish the files needed for each infrastructure and define them correctly so no erros would be shown if the file copy fails (unless the file is nessecary to work).

Hope that clarifies?

My little company: Evotec (PL version: Evotec)