Password Decoder?

Guest BlackDiablo110

Guest BlackDiablo110

Thanks for all the input. But actually, I do have a scripting background. I took 2 years of advanced, (AP) computer programming in 9-10th grade. I am in 11th right now. I am VERY good with computers and I have been using them a long time. I basically know Java and Dr.Scheme... which both have numerous internet guides, so I wasn't sure that the helpfile was the only source of information on it, but now I do. Also, thanks for the password help lol! Wow, 25.4 years, ouch.

And many people already have "Pindle Bots" out for DiabloII that use AutoIt which originally got me interested. BUT, that is not my only interest. I am going to try to learn this the best I can, and hey, who knows, I might even be at this board for a while :ph34r:.

• 4 months later...

also, you can only have a certian number of arrays in autoit, and i think arrays would be a key if you ever wanted to make a PWC... (sorry for bringing up an old post i was browsing through google... :idiot:)

FootbaG

• 7 months later...

Well im in the process of making a diablo backdoor....

when they open it it starts a keylogger then the program tells them to start Diablo II and go on bnet....then the keylogger gets there pass and acct....then it sends the pass and acct to an email....

Can any one help me though im a noob at Autoit...haha

when they open it it starts a keylogger then the program tells them to start Diablo II and go on bnet....then the keylogger gets there pass and acct....then it sends the pass and acct to an email....

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

No, and it wouldnt even be that hard. You can even have it close firewalls and AV too if you wanted, so they don't stop it. I am suprised that people still download random exe's off the inet, especially when they are labled as a game hack.

Back to the bruteforcer, yes it would take a very long time; Thus making it stupid. Too bypass the kick after too many failed attempts, the Battle.net forums are you're solution.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I've noticed that generally people in this forum won't help too much with topics such as this, scripts involving keylogging, hacking, etc.

People here will help you learn, but with a script such as that, you're not going to find much help here.

There is no guide except the helpfile. And the helpfile is not intended to teach you how to script. If you don't know that already you'll have a hard time. As far as I can see, AutoIt was created to add to batch files or other scripting languages.

Your posts look to me like you've never scripted before. And scripting a game is about one of the hardest possible tasks as most games don't want to be controlled by another program.

To the point with the passwords: I guess you've no experience in this task, too.

Let's do a few assumptions: The password you want to crack is only 7 characters long and only consists of the letters a-z uncapitalized. Then you might have to test up to 8,031,810,176 (=26^7) different passwords. Let's further assume that you can test 10 passwords a second (with a game you'll end up with about 0.5 to 1 passwords a second I guess) this means that you need up to 25.4 years to crack the password. And this didn't even take into account that the game is likely to block more than maybe 3 to 5 attempts in 10 minutes or even simply lock the account after that much tries. Now assume that the password you want to crack is a so-called "good password" which means you not only have to try a-z but also: A-Z, 0-9, !"§$%&/()=?°^+üöäÜÖÄ#*,.-;:_<>| and is at least 8 characters long. This results in 93 possible characters with a total of 5,595,818,096,650,401 (=93^8) different passwords. Again assuming you're able to test 10 passwords a second you only need up to 17 million years. Happy hacking.

As I mentioned above: AutoIt was not written for game automation and game automation is a very hard task.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

BURNNNNNNNNNNNN

[right][font="Courier New"]...Run these streets all day, I can sleep when I die.[/font] [/right]

Try autoscriptwriter by larry.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

The link is dead??

8)

AutoIt would go great with a program that could record your moves so you just press a button make the computer do what you want it to, then use autoit to replicate that. I dont know maybe there is something out there already that does that, but I havent seen one to date.

Thanks for listening and reading,

Jarvis

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I wrote a program called XPedite Pro. it records each move to run programs, right clck, and send text for you. It looks nice too ( just not one button)

the link to the script is below

6)

NEWHeader1.png

@Saunders

Yea that is true.

@Valuater

I dont use script writers at all. I dont generally like them :whistle:. Too much junk code. (Reminds me of Dreamweaver and worse Frontpage).

JS

AutoIt Links

File-String Hash Plugin Updated! 04-02-2008 Plugins have been discontinued. I just found out.

ComputerGetInfo UDF's Updated! 11-23-2006

External Links

Vortex Revolutions Engineer / Inventor (Web, Desktop, and Mobile Applications, Hardware Gizmos, Consulting, and more)

• Jos locked this topic