Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
BigJeff

I need HELP please someone knows how to script cause I don't

4 posts in this topic

I need help making a script to do the following

I need a mouse click make it any position on the screen I can put in my own numbers where the X and Y access of the screen

if I can just get a script to click some place on the screen

then tell it to do a keyboard move of Pressing Control Shift and Delete to erase the cookies on Mozilla Firefox

then I need to to repeate the Click every 2 seconds..

I doing a voting deal I need to figure this out so I don't have to sit there and Do Control shift Delete and then mouse click every 2 seconds

I want it to run indefinatly until I press Escape..

I've Done this Before but someone else has set up the script so PLEASE someone Help me

Big Jeff

#2 ·  Posted (edited)

I need help making a script to do the following

I need a mouse click make it any position on the screen I can put in my own numbers where the X and Y access of the screen

if I can just get a script to click some place on the screen

then tell it to do a keyboard move of Pressing Control Shift and Delete to erase the cookies on Mozilla Firefox

then I need to to repeate the Click every 2 seconds..

I doing a voting deal I need to figure this out so I don't have to sit there and Do Control shift Delete and then mouse click every 2 seconds

I want it to run indefinatly until I press Escape..

I've Done this Before but someone else has set up the script so PLEASE someone Help me

Big Jeff

Ok I will do this for you..... so you want to set the x and y every time the script repeats or just once at the begining. Also do you need something to show you the current x and y of the mouse to set it?

I will do it just reply....

Edited by vintorecavaj

Ok I will do this for you..... so you want to set the x and y every time the script repeats or just once at the begining. Also do you need something to show you the current x and y of the mouse to set it?

I will do it just reply....

Hey thank you

here is the web site I'm trying to vote on

I belive the X and Y is 483, 393 I want it to just repeat it's steps every time.....

http://web.minorleaguebaseball.com/fans/pa...sp&sid=t541

So yeah here is the web site I'm voting on and my friend Big Party is the one I want to see get a pie in the face. So we've done something similar but someone else wrote the code I don't know what I'm doing

Thanks

Big Jeff

I Don'T want to have to put in the X and Y every time I want it to just Keep repeating

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0