Positioning program boxes?

(I thought I'd posted this already yesterday; I could have sworn I already asked this but nothing comes up so this is weird. Anyway, forgive me if this is a double post but neither the AI forum's "My Assistant" nor a search on my own name brought it up. <g>)

I have an AI script I made that launches 2 programs. The problem is that the 2nd app covers the first app once both programs are running and it's a drag to have to constantly move them before being able to use the apps. Not a problem if I didn't use them so much but I'm going to be using these 2 apps, they're calculators, frequently. I'm launching them together to save mouse clicks and am losing that advantage by doing this moving around.

Is there a way to have AI determine where the windows go after launching? I don't really need specific co-ordinates, rather, just so that they don't overlap of cover each other.

Thanks! :rolleyes:

Use Winmove to move the window.

This is great, thanks. This will do the job. I've looked around and finally put together a script. I've run into a small problem, though and will post a separate message as it's a different issue. But thanks for this. It looks like it will do the job. Cheers. :rolleyes: