Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
feelie75

AU3Record3.1 doesn't record multiple keys properly..?

4 posts in this topic

I've tried this twice and can't seem to get AU3Record 3.1 to record the sequence properly when holding down more than one key at a time.

I hit RECORD in the program, then I go to my other window and:

I hold down the right arrow key. WHILE holding it down, I push up-arrow once, and continue holding down right-arrow... 4 or 5 seconds letter I push up arrow again. I repeat this for a while, the whole time holding down right-arrow.

I click Stop Recording, and the program has recorded my session as:

Send("{RIGHT}{RIGHT}.....about 50 times, then...{UP}{UP}{UP}{UP}");

See?? It put ALL the UPs at the end, instead of interspersing them throughout the RIGHT's..

Is that a bug, or have I done something wrong? Can anyone else repeat this issue, or have a work-around?

Thanks!!

(I searched the forums and found no help so I'm posting this question now, :rolleyes:).

Have your tired using AutoIt Macro Generator V 0.21 beta?

I don't know if it would help but surly worth a try..

I just tried that out but no luck, MG wouldn't record any keystrokes, just changes in window focus and mouse clicks.

Thanks for the help though, the more tools I know about the better I can self-diagnose stuff in the future :rolleyes:..

If your need a simple recorder and not want to deal with code then download MacroGamer in my signature below. It records key and mouse presses exactly as you want them.

www.itoady.com

A* (A-star) Searching Algorithm - A.I. Artificial Intelligence bot path finding