Need help to read text in a web page

Hello all,

i can't seem to read the text in a web page. if any one could point me to some example/tutorial it'be great.

i made myself the simplest html with only one line of text in it and even with the AutoIt Window Info it isn't seen as visible text, only the path/url is.

Thank you

Hello all,

i can't seem to read the text in a web page. if any one could point me to some example/tutorial it'be great.

i made myself the simplest html with only one line of text in it and even with the AutoIt Window Info it isn't seen as visible text, only the path/url is.

Thank you

Search for "ie.au3" in this Forum. Dale Holm made this great UDF especially for those purposes. Within scite type "_IE" and watch the completion. Choosing one function and press F1, the helpfile gives you all needed information. Best point of start is _IECreate ^^

Edited by Qualitybit
[font="Courier New"][center]Me vs. 127.0.0.1 =>> 0:2But I never give up! >:-][/center][/font]

Search for "ie.au3" in this Forum. Dale Holm made this great UDF especially for those purposes. Within scite type "_IE" and watch the completion. Choosing one function and press F1, the helpfile gives you all needed information. Best point of start is _IECreate ^^

Thanks, I'm looking into this right now :whistle: