gui editor

im trying to find a gui editor that is open source and made with autoit the few that i found dont work always give an error the exes dont but au3 files do i need to modify them!

Edited by EagleClaw

[quote name='PsaltyDS' post='635433' date='Jan 27 2009, 07:04 AM']Larry is a mass murderer?! It's always the quiet, clean cut, bald guys... [/quote]

I didn't think Koda was written in Autoit either, maybe later versions were. Ask Lazy Cat!

The other one included in Scite is GuiBuilder. I think that was written in autoit

yea i got the source of guibuilder but i cant compile the exe it came with worked though i need to modify it...

[quote name='PsaltyDS' post='635433' date='Jan 27 2009, 07:04 AM']Larry is a mass murderer?! It's always the quiet, clean cut, bald guys... [/quote]

yea that doesnt work they all say a nonarray variable is used as a array variable or something can someone else try it maybe its just me O.o

• 4 weeks later...