Script to send commands to remote computer, ideas?

Hi,

I need to create a script that can send selectable key strokes on my PC to a app running on a remote PC (through LAN or WAN).

I will have a small GUI that runs on the local PC which has buttons to select with key to send, and then another script running on the remote PC that receives the commands and sends the actual keys to the app I need the keys sent to.

Doing all the GUI and key sending stuff is ok for me, but would someone be able to suggest how I implement sending keys to a script running on remote PC (identify by IP address) and also the receiving part?

Thanks.

Hi,

I need to create a script that can send selectable key strokes on my PC to a app running on a remote PC (through LAN or WAN).

I will have a small GUI that runs on the local PC which has buttons to select with key to send, and then another script running on the remote PC that receives the commands and sends the actual keys to the app I need the keys sent to.

Doing all the GUI and key sending stuff is ok for me, but would someone be able to suggest how I implement sending keys to a script running on remote PC (identify by IP address) and also the receiving part?

Thanks.

Look for TCP send examples... Maybe even a chat program could help with your answer. Hope it helps :whistle: