Running scripts from a flash drive

Greetings all. I have written several autoit scripts to co inside with WPI to virtual automate the process of re-installing software on customers computer (I work at a computer repair store where formats happen alot). Anyway, it all works great across the network, but there have been times where I (or the other people using it) do not have access to the shared folder. This is where a flash drive comes in to play. What I need to do is rewrite my scripts to run from a flash drive, but the drive letter is hardly ever the same, and the WPI is in a different directory then the scripts, complicating this even further. Let me give an example. (drive letter):\wpi\wpi.exe [program runs, user selects options - installation starts - wpi calls autoit scripts] (drive letter):\auto\(name of script).exe Any ideas???

I'd rather not redo the whole process and switch to another method. I had to pull some teeth to get the other techs to 'covert' from their old school ways. Pulling a new program on them, wouldn't be very nice of me lol. I think the @ScriptDir could work. I'll have to make some minor changes but in the long run I think this method will work best. I'll post a follow up on how things turn out