Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Vitamin

Mouse Collisions

5 posts in this topic

i did a search but came up with game-type programming problems.

before i get too in-depth with what i'm making, i'd like to know if you have multiple scripts running making many mouse clicks, what is the % chance that ONE of those clicks won't go through...is there a type of "Moues Queue" that i can push mouse click needed events into it that when it's time comes, it will make those clicks?

i did a help file and a forum search.

thanks in advance!

Why not conjoin all the scripts? They will execute sequentially as coded then. One script can perform multiple purposes...

IE Dev ToolbarMSDN: InternetExplorer ObjectMSDN: HTML/DHTML Reference Guide[quote]It is surprising what a man can do when he has to, and how little most men will do when they don't have to. - Walter Linn[/quote]--------------------[font="Franklin Gothic Medium"]Post a reproducer with less than 100 lines of code.[/font]

Why not conjoin all the scripts? They will execute sequentially as coded then. One script can perform multiple purposes...

The problem is the other "script" is really an executable that does mouse clicks. My script is just a helper program for the .exe (to get the windows aligned and ready to be clicked for the .exe)

If you use ControlClick, the windows won't need to be aligned.

unfortunately they must be for the .exe program to work (which my script is a helper for)