Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
LuigiMario

Changing menus of an external app

7 posts in this topic

Sorry guys, I searched the forums, but I didn't find an answer to my question. Even if I think this is not possibile, I would like to know if it is possible to edit in real time the menus of an extern app, maybe adding sub-menus or other menus with autoit.

Thanks.

I'll try both ways and find out which one fits better my needs.

Thank you very much! :whistle:

#5 ·  Posted (edited)

I can't get the events of the newly added menus... I got them showing inside another application using Auto3Lib, but now how do I make anything happen when I click on the menu?

I tried with guigetmsg() and either with the event-based method (GuiOnEventMode), but it didn't work, or maybe I didn't understand how to make it work...

Edited by LuigiMario

I can't get the events of the newly added menus... I got them showing inside another application using Auto3Lib, but now how do I make anything happen when I click on the menu?

I tried with guigetmsg() and either with the event-based method (GuiOnEventMode), but it didn't work, or maybe I didn't understand how to make it work...

For this look at anygui

Yay, that is what I was searching for! Thanks a lot, instead of a menu I'm inserting an icon right now. However I don't know how to make its background transparent, but it's already better than a normal menu.