_IE question

thats a tricky one..

ok here it is, i have an invisible IE window and i submit the form and then press a button, when i press the button i want to create an embedded ie window with a part of that page (not the whole site but a part of it)

that means : create embedded window of that site > the window remains invisible (or closes) > get a part of the ie window not all of it

is that possible? (maybe something with _IEpropertyget())

PS:the location when i submit the form does not changes...

Edited by c4nm7

Are you wanting to load a single frame? Take a look at the page's source and just _IENavigate to the given object's "src".

Edit: typo

Edited by mikehunt114
IE Dev ToolbarMSDN: InternetExplorer ObjectMSDN: HTML/DHTML Reference Guide[quote]It is surprising what a man can do when he has to, and how little most men will do when they don't have to. - Walter Linn[/quote]--------------------[font="Franklin Gothic Medium"]Post a reproducer with less than 100 lines of code.[/font]

Mike's suggestion is a good one if it fits your use case.

If not, you can use _IEBodyReadHTML (or _IEDocReadHTML) to get the HTML source, parse it and write the portion you want to your embedded window with _IEBodyWriteHTML (or _IEDocWriteHTML).

There are also ways to do this with XMLHTTPRequest/Ajax, but that is beyond what IE.au3 will help you with directly.

Dale

Free Internet Tools: DebugBar, AutoIt IE Builder, HTTP UDF, MODIV2, IE Developer Toolbar, IEDocMon, Fiddler, HTML Validator, WGet, curl

MSDN docs: InternetExplorer Object, Document Object, Overviews and Tutorials, DHTML Objects, DHTML Events, WinHttpRequest, XmlHttpRequest, Cross-Frame Scripting, Office object model

Automate input type=file (Related)

Alternative to _IECreateEmbedded? better: _IECreatePseudoEmbedded  Better Better?

IE.au3 issues with Vista - Workarounds

SciTe Debug mode - it's magic: #AutoIt3Wrapper_run_debug_mode=Y

Doesn't work needs to be ripped out of the troubleshooting lexicon. It means that what you tried did not produce the results you expected. It begs the questions 1) what did you try?, 2) what did you expect? and 3) what happened instead?

Reproducer: a small (the smallest?) piece of stand-alone code that demonstrates your trouble

Mike's suggestion is a good one if it fits your use case.

If not, you can use _IEBodyReadHTML (or _IEDocReadHTML) to get the HTML source, parse it and write the portion you want to your embedded window with _IEBodyWriteHTML (or _IEDocWriteHTML).

There are also ways to do this with XMLHTTPRequest/Ajax, but that is beyond what IE.au3 will help you with directly.

Dale

its ok , ive found a workaround....