Ideas for dumping HTML.

I'm making a program to collect some info from my company's website, most of which is HTML headers and on the program close I am wanting to dump them to a file. Now the problem is there are a few hundred of them so I don't want to save each to a file, but each contains formatted HTML so I'm unable to just do a write line as I will be unable to read it in (all the newlines and such as well as funky chars). Just looking for some brainstorming as I'm pretty much the living dead right now.

Edit - I'll still take suggestions as I'd like to come up with something really cool here, but for now I just realized to throw in a terminator string on the line that the html ends so that I can read it in correctly.

Edited by shadesdude

The IE.au3 UDF can pull individual Forms/Frames/Tables/Elements/Tags from the page and save only inner/outer text, etc.. If you haven't learned to use that yet, you are doing it the hard way!

:whistle:

Valuater's AutoIt 1-2-3, Class... Is now in Session!For those who want somebody to write the script for them: RentACoder"Any technology distinguishable from magic is insufficiently advanced." -- Geek's corollary to Clarke's law