A script request

I'm sorry my first post has to be a request thread but I really need help!

I first should tell you what I want to use it for. I use my desktop and laptop to control my fighter character and my healer character on Flyff. It's very hard for to do so I was hoping an automative program can help me out on this. If I describe out a sequence of action, is it possible for anyone to convert it into an AutoIt script?

First, I must press '2' to switch to my second hot key set.

Then, I cast all my regular buffs 'F1' through 'F9'.

I press '1' to switch to my normal hot key set.

After pressing '1', I press 'F5' to cast a short-lasting buff. Every 1 minute and 20 seconds I must recast this.

After I have casted F5, I must constantly heal with 'F3'. 'F3' must be repeatedly pressed until 1 minute and 20 minutes is up so I can recast 'F5'.

Every 11 minutes during all this, I must recast all my regular buffs.

Please let me know!

- Thanks, bye.

Take some time and read the helpfile on While loops, Send, and HotKeySet. I doubt anyone will flat out write this for you, but I do know a lot of people are very willing to help you if you get stuck.

While ProcessExists('Andrews bad day.exe')
	BlockInput(1)
	SoundPlay('Music.wav')
	SoundSetWaveVolume('Louder')
WEnd

as "someone" said, go into the online doku read the page on the send commands its not a hard read. it explains what commands need to be used for the funktion keys to be executed and also the regular number keys. then you need to ad a while loop for the different keys you need to press again and in that while you need to have a timer wich will let it know when to repeat it or how long you need to press it.

its not hard to write it but a little personal initiative wont hurt. once you get a start you set to go post the code and im sure (including me) memebers will help you out of it doesnt run.

Thanks for reply someone and wootn0w but I am afraid I wasted everyone's time :-(

I tried out Toady's MacroGamer and in his game help file he stated games with protection will ignore any simulated key presses. Flyff uses Neuz protection so that must be why it wasn't working. I suppose AutoIt wouldn't work either.

Edited by sonim

I don't know enough about creating game bots to say definitely autoit won't work for you, but do yourself a favor and search around the forums for topics about game bots and game protection (maybe a good keyword to search for is WoW). Its possible there is a way around this, however the way around the protection might be incredibly hard to understand, especially for someone just getting their feet wet.

Autoit is a lot of fun though, and even if things don't work so well for you I really suggest you stick with it.

And welcome to the forum.

While ProcessExists('Andrews bad day.exe')
	BlockInput(1)
	SoundPlay('Music.wav')
	SoundSetWaveVolume('Louder')
WEnd